BY SKITTLES

Snack-sized packs of Skittles in bulk! see more...

Crystal M.
Salem, OR
If you're wanting a treat that is just about as classic as you can get as far as candy is concerned, Skittles Fun Size Packs are GREAT to have on hand for Halloween or birthday parties! If you haven't tried Skittles by now, what are you waiting for? They're a great fruity treat and these small packs ensure you don't eat too many--which you will probably want to!
Jazmin A.
These are one of my favorite candies! I live the different variety in it. They all taste so good but my favorites are the red one the grape and the yellow! I try not to eat that often because it's sugar but when I do I can't stop
Brittany J.
I love me some skittles, they have a lots of flavor for them. They are great value and filled with flavor and beautiful colors. This candy can be purchased at any grocery store. I will be reproaching so more soon.
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
I love Skittles, they are fruity and chewy.  But sometimes I do not want to eat an entire bag or box of them.  These fun sizes are great.  They give you the opportunity to eat a small amount of Skittles without having to eat a larger container full.  I recommend these.
Stephanie O.
These are one of my favorite candies they taste delicious and fruity ! The price is very cheap and reasonable . I love the different colors of the candies . My only complaint would be how thirsty I get after eating them but I would recommend for those sweet treat fans .
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love them! I love the fun packs because I put a pack in my bag and it doesn’t take up a lot of space. It has a good of amount per pack. I am very particular on how I eat them but nonetheless I like how fruity they are.
Michelle R.
Carson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great gift to hand out on October 31.  Who doesn't love fruity flavors.
I always have one in my purse just in case I see a screaming kid in the market.  They are individually wrapped keeps it safe for me and moms.  Price point is perfect and you will love them too!!
Katherine P.
Burlington , VT
I love skittles. Forever and always. They are my absolute favorite candy of all time. They are sweet and so fruity. I like all the different flavors. The fun sized packs are perfect for me so I don't eat all of the skittles in the world. I pop them in my lunch for a treat every now and again!
Becca L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Fun fruity candy. They are hard on the outside but chewy on the inside. The original has a variety of flavors. My favorite is the tropical variety. Nice candy to have year around.
Erica S.
Lithia Springs
I'm not a big fan of fruity candy, but these were perfect for my sons bday party at school. I packed the fun sized skittles in the goody bags and it was a great hit. I would suggest these to anyone they can be used for a variety of purposes!