BY SKITTLES #66 in Gummy Candy

Snack-sized packs of Skittles in bulk! see more...

Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
These are good size pack if you don't like tonest alot of candy. Its good for little kids as well. I save alot of these and they are good to pass out for halloween or just keep in a candy jar at home. You can find them easily in stores and they are a affordable price.
Vanessa N.
Weston, FL
they are a small chewy candy with a hard outer shell. They are known for their very strong fruit flavor and bright colors. The taste, each skittle flavor on its own is really strong and delicious
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
It’s a really good product love their stuff it’s really worth the money it’s pricey best time to buy around the holidays I buy it all the time but it late really long I would recommend it to others great product just wish it was cheaper
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
If you're wanting a treat that is just about as classic as you can get as far as candy is concerned, Skittles Fun Size Packs are GREAT to have on hand for Halloween or birthday parties! If you haven't tried Skittles by now, what are you waiting for? They're a great fruity treat and these small packs ensure you don't eat too many--which you will probably want to!
Z'Ariyah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love fishie candy also, cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Sara V.
My son is a type 1 diabetic, this is what we keep on hand for his lows. The carbs are the perfect amount, they are easy to carry and quick acting. Literally a life saver.
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
I love Skittles, they are fruity and chewy.  But sometimes I do not want to eat an entire bag or box of them.  These fun sizes are great.  They give you the opportunity to eat a small amount of Skittles without having to eat a larger container full.  I recommend these.
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
I love to keep these in my car for a small snack. I also buy them when I’m craving a sweet crunch. I wish they did not stain my tongue or mouth but that is not a deal breaker for me.
Stephanie O.
These are one of my favorite candies they taste delicious and fruity ! The price is very cheap and reasonable . I love the different colors of the candies . My only complaint would be how thirsty I get after eating them but I would recommend for those sweet treat fans .
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love them! I love the fun packs because I put a pack in my bag and it doesn’t take up a lot of space. It has a good of amount per pack. I am very particular on how I eat them but nonetheless I like how fruity they are.