Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Katie F.
Parksley, va
Its good for little kids. Theres not a lot in a package so kids aren't getting a lot of sugar compared to what they could be getting from a bigger bag.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
I like to keep these around for a treat my son's lunch box. They're perfect size and taste amazing. It's deathly a great value for a fun little snack.
April R.
oregon , OH
I have a 2 and four year old. So skittles fun size packs are perfect for a treat! They get to enjoy their candy and I enjoy knowing it is not to much.
Megan M.
Clarksville, TN
Skittles have always been my favorite candy! I'm not crazy about the weird flavored versions they have now... but the original skittles are amazing!
Avalento B.
My fav. The red ones are the originals and the more sweet... This version is Perfect for my bags, for take a little snack and don't eat a big bag.
Luz C.
I love skittles so bad special the yellow ones they are so delicious and not that sweet for me I can eat them everyday and it's a good price range
Caitlin G.
This box is perfect to snack and share with everyone. There are a ton of packets and pieces and there is enough to go around. Feel free to share!
Marcia B.
Capitol Hgts, MD
The melt in your mouth and really taste good they also have a good tropical flavor to them I love the red orange the other ones in the purple one
Peyton K.
Columbia, SC
Perfect for the dieting mom who has a sugar tooth that when she's walking out can grab a little bag but still not have to worry about going crazy
makai R.
ladson, sc
Any type of skittles are amazing but I'm the type to stick to the original. this is great that I'm able to buy in bulk and they taste the same