Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Nizat H.
Lodi, CA
I bought these for my daughters birthday party to fill her favor boxes. I was surprised how many came in the box! Skittles are a must for kids and birthday parties!
Claire S.
Azusa, CA
I keep these in my secret stash at work when a sugar high is needed. Order of flavors in preference: red, purple, then green. You can have my orange and yellows 😜
Amanda M.
Always a great candy to have on hand for people of all ages. They are sweet, chewy and full of flavor. Best thing about them is that they r cheap and everywhere
Lisa M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love you getting the sink there so amazing they taste like financial size skittles and you get a good now in the fun size bags would recommend for little kids
Kayla C.
Leesport, PA
I love these fun sized packs! They are perfect sizes to give out to my clients after a great session. Skittles taste amazing and the price is very reasonable.
Beatriz C.
Oakdale, CA
The fun size packet of skittles is a perfect snack for little kids or just anyone. It has a lot of little bags to share with anyone. Plus they are delicious!
Lauren D.
Redding, CA
I will eat all the skittles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie T.
Traphill, nc
I love this candy it had great flavors and is perfect for anyone. I like the fun size packs,great as a snack or a treat and is also good as prizes for kids.
Heather R.
Morning Sun, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great buy for the money for party favors or for parades where you will be throwing out candy! This is my go to for treat bags for kids parties!
Natasha C.
new rochelle, NY
4 lbs of skittles is never enough. There are so many and they all taste so good that you could open one bag and next thing you know there's nothing left