Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Carol-Ann N.
Williamstown, NJ
Skittles are my favorite candy and having a 4-lb box in my house is the best. I love that they're the fun sized packs because I can store them in my purse and eats some throughout the day. It's convenient and it'll last you a long time.
Allie S.
Ardmore, PA
I just love skittles. I buy these when I'm stressed about classes. I'll pack one in my lunch for a treat when it comes time to eat. It is the perfect amount of skittles.
Darcy W.
Lubbock, TX
Perfect snack to keep around and just the right guilt free size, as long as you don't talk yourself into devouring them all at once because skittles are just so good
Moriah F.
San Antonio, TX
We always have skittles due to candy bags for the little kids we try to have enough for them, but no lie I love theses too you will see me eat them here and there
Dawn W.
Ambridge, PA
I buy these for the neighborhood kids over the winter months. Everyone always gives treats over the summer, we do this to give them something to look forward to.
Madeline T.
Acworth, GA
Good to buy for Halloween or for when kids come to your house. They are also in small packs so you can hide them from the rest of your family and keep them from yourself :)
Tiffany M.
Spring Valley, CA
These are good to give to kids or to trick yourself into thinking you're controlling your skittles intake but you really end up eating 5 of these little packs anyways
Brenda S.
Dallas, TX
I could eat an entire bag of these LOL. so chewy and the flavors really pop in your mouth! I eat them at least every few months. the flavors are very bright. Target!
Camillia H.
Skittles are the best candy because they all have a different burst of flavor in each of them. They are so good at popping in your mouth and experiencing the rainbow.
Nizat H.
Lodi, CA
I bought these for my daughters birthday party to fill her favor boxes. I was surprised how many came in the box! Skittles are a must for kids and birthday parties!