Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Rajshel J.
Alpharetta, GA
I love purchasing this, you always have some snacks around for the kids or if you have to take something into the school these are gluten free and my kids love them... pouches give you just enough
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
These are perfect to send to school with kids. It has a good value for a fun size product and is affordable. It compares well with other fun size candy products. I would repurchase it. I recommend it!
Maria
Honestly, who doesn't like skittles? Whether it be sour or regular, skittle will always be delicious. Not only does this product contain 4 pounds of skittles, it also comes in fun size packs so that the candy will never becone hard or unsavory when you open the packet.
Leslie H.
Bakersfield, CA
These fun size packs of Skittles provide just the right fruity and sweet balance to satisfy my sweet tooth in a pinch. and with 7 kids they are a great portioned snack for running errands.
lasionica a.
Branson, MO
We bought this pack for a party for a cousin and the kids it was a big hit but then again when aren't scheduled to hit when it was an amazing price - I love Skittles
Nataly F.
I loveeeeee skittles. It's my favorite candy ever. I can't stop eating it, especially when I'm stressed. My friends & I always make sure we buy skittles whenever we travel. My favorite is the green ones. I don't like the grape flavor but my friends do
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
The fun size packs are good for on the go or if you just want to keep it portioned. The fruity chewy goodness is like no other. Nothing is better than a good old o'clock of skittles
Katherine M.
Hamburg, NY
These are great for prizes or party's even Halloween. They have an amazing sweet flavor. I bought these in the seasonal isle at Walmart and tops. These are usually pretty cheap. I would recommend this to anyone who interacts with children.
Carol-Ann N.
Williamstown, NJ
Skittles are my favorite candy and having a 4-lb box in my house is the best. I love that they're the fun sized packs because I can store them in my purse and eats some throughout the day. It's convenient and it'll last you a long time.
Allie S.
Ardmore, PA
I just love skittles. I buy these when I'm stressed about classes. I'll pack one in my lunch for a treat when it comes time to eat. It is the perfect amount of skittles.