Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Brooke H.
Santa Rosa, CA
I always bring these packs to work to surprise my coworkers! Best chewy candy you can find! I love that the price is reasonable, and that you can find it at nearly any gas station or store. This is a go to snack for everyone no matter the situation.
Ali K.
Beeville, TX
I love skittles they are my favorite candy. And I like them in the little bags because they are easy to take and eat. I eat them pretty often. And they taste so good and great flavors. All of the flavors are good. I recommend them to everyone I know.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
Skittles, taste the rainbow! You can put all the same colors and flavors together to make a favorite taste or just grab a bunch and throw them in your mouth for a flavorful punch that bursts. Addicting so you can't just take one you have to keep going.
Kaylyn N.
Raeford, NC
I love skittes because they are yummy and the rainbow is delicious. I eat skittles all the time. I will forever eat these amazingly deliciouse skittles. Great value too. They are cheap at the dollar store. I will definitely buy the rainbow again!
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, TN
Good size packages for people with kids like me good price for the box of them very good value and enough for you to enjoy them tastes really good and it's perfect size for just a snack very affordable it's definitely something I would buy again
Norma A.
Love How these fun size packages are great for either gifts or a reward for the kids, they are affordable for the amount that you are getting, the taste is awesome, I recommend it to everyone
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Skittles are one of my favorite candies. I really love the original flavor the best, but these new flavors that are coming out are great too. Love this candy. Easy to find in almost any store. I would recommend this product.
Rheanna W.
These are good for parties, events, gatherings, etc. I love skittles and they offer many different flavors not only in one pack but in actual themed skittles bags.( tropical, sour, original.) I highly recommend these.
Taylor leigh E.
This is great for halloween
Instead of chocolate.... Well i say that because i am a fruity lover!!
I lovee skittles and this big bag is a good value for giving out or keeping for ur family to have a little snack😊
Corina R.
Modesto, CA
I like this product because being very tasty the separate little bags are good for giving away as treats in a party. I use these whenever there is a birthday or just a get together where there are kids around. Although not only kids like skittles.