Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Jody B.
bayville, nj
I have loved skittles since I was a kid. I love this packaging with the fun size packs. I like things that I can take on the go. I usually buy this quantity on Amazon since it's cheaper. Sometimes I even share them with my coworkers. I would buy again
Jennifer P.
I buy these for halloween every year. The kids love them and they are really easy to hand out to all the trick or treaters. They have really great timeless flavor and I can get this box of them for a fairly decent price. I've always loved skittles.
Weronika P.
Skittles are some of my favorite candies and being able to throw a small pack of them in my bag is such a great thing. They're amazing for a little something sweet through out the day! If they weren't so bad for me if eat them all the time!
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
The mini Skittles fun size pack are perfect for Halloween, pinatas, or for children who want candy & want to feel like their actually getting a lot & once they see that they ate all of the pack, subconsciously they think "im all done! I ate all my skittles! lol if that makes sense.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love Skittles? Fruity candies are always my favorite and these have great flavors. I wish they would bring back the lime instead of green apple though! These small packs are great instead of having a full bag, too much temptation!
arianna m.
Reading, PA
I like skittles fun -size and I really like how there packs because then I can share with my cousins and other family members plus who doesn't like skittles right like come on if you don't like skittles there's something wrong with you.
Tierra C.
Roy, WA
Love to have around when I have a sweet tooth. Great to have as a little treat after dinner. I hardly eat dessert but when I have a sweethtooth I will just grab a fun size bag just to treat myself. very affordable. I recommend to others that are looking to control their sweets.
Katelyn M.
Skittles are pretty good, however not my favorite. Sometimes a batch is really hard and others soft. I would rather get M&Ms fun size packs. there are other products that you can get for the same price. I do not recommend to others.
Clarice F.
Skittles has got to be one of my favorite candies. I am especially fond of the orange and red ones, and would throw the green and yellow ones away. They are sour but really yummy. Not cheap, but not expensive either. Pretty sure the people I recommend this to would love it
Katherine T.
I always gotta have these, birthday parties, Halloween, or just to snack on myself lol. I think everyone loves these. I can't have a candy table without skittles. And there's so much other uses for skittles like skittle vodka ;)