Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Martina A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I actually used these for valentine's day. I made some butterfly using these bag of candies and clothespins and other items. They came out sooo good that my kids class loved them!
Jazmin G.
Hollister , CA
I love these to give out as gifts or in party goodie bags. They are the perfect size not too small or not to big. I would recommend to anyone trying to eat less candy or anyone making a party they are great.
Suneet F.
Allen, TX
Skittles have always been my favorite candies! I love these snack size packages that I can take on the go or keep in my purse. They limit the amount I can eat in one sitting but they last me a while with how many packages you get.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
These aren't bad. You get a good size amount. The one negative with the fun size packs can be that sometimes you end up with the majority of the same flavor in the pack.
Lucy J.
Baltimore, MD
Bought for a party- perfect amount and the skittles were very fresh. I was nervous this would be old leftover Halloween candy. It wasn't at all. The individual packages were perfect for decorating and eating
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
Skittles are my go to when it comes to candy! They have pretty much always been my favorite! Have you ever mixed the red and purple ones together? If not I highly recommend it! These are perfect for sporting events or just long road trips! Or when you are just in the mood for some sweet treats :)
Nisha M.
Skittles are so much fun. Love the different colors and the various flavors. It's perfect to add to your workspace or entry way at home. Adds color to your space and also a sweet treat for those visiting you. I keep it in a little glass container and it's so much fun to look at
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This last for quite some time for me and my children. It doesn't cost a whole lot either. I'd definitely buy it again. I eat these like once a week or every two weeks. I ended up buying this tub from Sam's Club and will buy it again. I will be getting this again really soon.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
My favorite Halloween candy of all times. I don't get to eat it very often but when I do I eat about 4 or 5 bags which is probably really bad. I usually try to buy it at a big box store so I can get as many as I can. Every kid that I give it to seize dabs I love it so obviously I'm not the only one. #Halloweentreats
Rosa G.
Skittles has always been able to bring a mystery to their candy and get chewiness and juiciness into each candy bites. These fun size packs are great for parties, Halloween, kids to snack on instead of the big bag. Flavors in each candy is spot on, from the cherry, to lemon, lime, strawberry and grape.