Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
sirine a.
Yummy is my favorite candy his packet is very beautiful his is mini and beautiful i like eat this is candy with my familly
sarah s.
i love skittles so these fun size packs are great to take anywhere. i eat skittles pretty often, so this was worth the buy
Priya N.
New Zealand
Fun size sometimes is never enough, these little babies are perfect party stuffer or even stocking fillers for Christmas.
Joe N.
Family loves it always gets it need buy more for the house! i love it! best always share it with my family and friends
Girly L.
Belgrade
These are my favorite 😍👌 and I'm sure that everyone is in love with this candy because really who will hate it? 😢❤
Sophie B.
Peterborough, UK
Nothing to say really! Great to have on the go pack and the flavors and textures consistent with the usual packs!
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, Ontario
I bought a pack and finished it in one week. My entire family loves skittles so whenever we see them we go crazy
Hannah K.
Perfect for on the go snacking and amazing flavor and colour. Absolutely delicious and one of my favorites
Alexa R.
Barcelona
So much candy for so less money! Great deal. Great taste. What else can someone ask for? Would def buy again
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Que rico lo quiero todo jdkfkfn djded djd edi edjke ejekee ekeje djiddbd iee e eiene ejkde e eieb eeuke ejeek