Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Leah S.
Judique, NS
I bought these for Halloween for handing out to the children. They are very affordable. I bought these at skittle world in New York. Very good value and very good taste too. I would buy these skittles again.
Cara P.
A great product and great idea to make small affordable bags of great sweets. I eat skittles very often and I'm not disappointed, the red ones are my favorite! So I would definitely buy these again!
Shienelle M.
I love love skittles so this is something I really do enjoy!! Love that they come in these little packages so I can have one each time but not consume too much at once.
Elina R.
Ontario, Canada
I love skittles. I love food of all kind. This tasted great and I love the fact that it's a lot but it comes in small packs because this helps me not eat to much. :)
Vio L.
Kalasan, Sleman, Yogyakarta
I first time taste it when i was elementary school! It taste so good. Small size. I never taste something like skittles before. I buy it in convenience store.
Suzie B.
So good tastes amazing so much candy!!! good price and due to individual packaging lasts so long and great for kids as they are small bags.
Maria R.
South Trinidad
Love this I have been eating this since I was a little girl it brings back childhood memories and the fun size is nice for party bags
Sabrina L.
Toronto
I love skittles. I also like how they come in small packages because you can take some around with you in your purse or whatever.
Ellie M.
Bradford, UK
I love these skittles fun sized packs, great for a quick snack on the go! Although they're small so I often have a few packs.
courtney l.
These are a perfect size as a treat for little ones not too many sweets nd just enough if your an adult with a sweet tooth