Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
ren C.
North Lanarkshire , Motherwell
These fun sized packs are perfect for Halloween for those trick or treaters or even a cheeky little snack for yourself. I was pleasantly surprised with how much skittles you get in the pack. Definitely worth the money.
Farhat T.
Hyderabad
GODD I JUSST LOVE SKITLLES THEY ARE LIKE MY FAVV CANDIES HAHA, SO BASICALLY ITS A CHEWY CANDY WITH A HARD OUTER SHELL. THEY ARE LIKE 5 FLAVOURS ACCORDINGLY EACH WITH AN AMAZING TASTE. THERE ARE APPROXIMATELY 12 PIECES PER PACKET AND THE BAG CONTAINS 16 FUN SIZE PACKS OF SKITTLES. AND THE PRICE IS WORTH IT.
Lusi J.
I much prefer the small fun size packs of skittles as I find too many can be sickly. They are ideal for kids parties to give out as prizes, and have a good variety of flavours. They're very common and much loved in the U.K.
Ghina E.
lahore
Love this. The small packaging makes it easier to carry it around in my bag so I can snack on it if I get hurry. It's really yummy and it's better than most candies. It's defiantly repurchase worthy .
Aatiqah G.
Leicester
Great for when you just want a little snack. I buy them from my local Poundland as the pack of 10 or 11 for £1 and they work out great and affordable. Definitely would purchase them again. Taste great
Lesley J.
Kingston, ON
I love skittles and the original variety is my favourite! I love the true tasting fruit flavors and I love that chewy candy shell. Who doesn't love Skittles, really? They make me happy!
Saima M.
These original Skittles are so yummy that I can't quit them even when I am trying to maintain my weight. I prefer fun size packs to control the amount consumed because now matter how big or small the pack is, it is hard to stop eating until the pack is empty. Only thing you need to be careful is that these are kind of chewy candies, so make sure kids brush their teeth after eating them to prevent an cavities.
Dana H.
London, ON
I do volunteering with teaching kids and i use these as a prize if they get an answer right. Everyone that I teach likes Skittles so they're motivated to work hard in class in order to get these. I also take a few for myself because I'm always so tempted ;)
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
This is a great thing to give out for halloween, or to include in older children's birthday bags! everyone loves fruity candy and these portion packs stop you from eating too much, unless you eat 15 of them....
Amy N.
Super yummy. Love all the flavors. It's exactly like buying a big bag but small and you could actually finish the package instead of leaving and open package of candy on your table. And it's more convenient to carry around with you. It will fit in yor bag and purse. They are great.