Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Rebecca C.
Palo Alto, CA
Me and all of my friends love skittles so this was great to keep and just share everyday.
Eman G.
Las Vegas, NV
It's good i like to eat these a lot. They are in different colors and they taste great
Cynthia N.
Williamsport , PA
The fun size packs are great to have for the candy jar or to make up little goody bags.
Darby F.
Danville, KY
I love skittles and the kids love this for Halloween. Already pre packed and everything
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
Tasty rainbow pieces flavored to perfection. I love how they taste in my mouth together
Hilda G.
A very affordable product. You get a lot for a little, and it's perfect for parties!
Jessica H.
Skittles are very fruity and chewy and I love how convenient it is to bring anywhere.
Yudisleidy C.
I love skittles, a candy everyone can eat, good tiny bags for passing out, fruity.
Eva T.
Que delisia de dulses Es un arcoiris de colores y sabores a nosotros nos encantan
Andrew A.
North Easton, MA
I love candy, I love fruity things, I love it all and I eat candy on the daily! 5