Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Sharon L.
Visalia, CA
Skittles are my favorite chewy candy because they taste delicious and they're vegan! Love them
Melissa O.
Jersey City, NJ
Bundles are a way to go it last me a few days since I love sweets 👍🏼skittles taste the rainbow
Chelsey B.
I like the fun size even though I eventually just start eating each bag like it's no tomorrow.
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
These are great for little goodie bags and gift bags kids will love these! Highly recommend.
Stephanie M.
St Petersburg, FL
These fun size packs of skittles make great prizes for exceptional students in my classroom.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
Good and flavorfull taste just like they are blast of flavor in every chew so good of a price
Tiffany S.
Great to bring to work or to give out for Halloween. Not too many people do not like skittles
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Another good candy. Very fruity and chewy candy that has tons of flavor. Definitely recommend
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect for Halloween or to fill up the piñata these use to be my favorite candy as a kid!
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Skittles are so delicious I love that it so colorful I specifically love the green skittle