Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Angeleigh J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the fact that so many individual packs of Skittles comes in this bag. I'm a kindergarten teacher, so these amongst a few other things are pretty popular choices when my students get to choose a reward out of the class treasure box.
Mary S.
Glen Allen, VA
Skittles are delicious! I love that I can buy a fun size bag and not feel guilty. I buy these at any convenience store and find them to be very affordable. I love these more than other candy and definitely continue to purchase them.
Ken C.
You can always take a small snack pack with you wherever you go with this bag of skittles a mom alwaus has a snack on her bag of she has kids around these are a quick hush up I can't hear my self think snack lol
Kiley A.
Jessup, MD
I love skittles. I always have. Although I was very disappointed that they got rid of the lime flavor (which was my favorite) and switched it with green apple. I haven't purchased really at all since then.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Can't go wrong with Original Skittles! I love getting the fun size packs like this to put out at work as a special treat for our employees and clients. The 4lb box is a great bang for your buck!
Yeni C.
I always buy these kind of bags of skittles for halloween specially. Is not too pricey. We eat it once in a while I don't give my kids too much candy. You can find it at Walmart, Walgreens and winco.
Krysti C.
Clarksville , TN
I like the individual packaged Skittles and the original flavor will always be a favorite. I just wish the packages weren't the paper as kids tear it to easy and then they spill everywhere!
Abigail H.
Skittles has always been a favorite of mine when I'm looking for a tasty fruity treat! The fun size bags are nice because they're portioned out to help keep me away from overeating.
Jazmin G.
Hollister, CA
I love these to give out as gifts or in party goodie bags. They are the perfect size not too small or not to big. I would recommend to anyone trying to eat less candy or anyone making a party they are great.
Martina A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I actually used these for valentine's day. I made some butterfly using these bag of candies and clothespins and other items. They came out sooo good that my kids class loved them!