Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Joseph T.
Simi Valley, CA
Whenever it comes down to the holiday Halloween I tend to by skittles to give out. I personally love skittles too
Crystal R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like ro buy these small packs of skittles to give to all the kids on halloween and they always seem so hapoy
Katrina R.
Love skittles! these are great for on the go because you can put them anywhere! they are also good for guests.
Layla G.
Chula Vista
Skittles get really sweet when you eat a lot. it also feels like you're going to get cavities when you eat them.
Shanecia C.
Buy these often!
They are small enough to fit anywhere and so good. My son loves candy so we always buy these.
Bryana H.
I love skittles they are so good when I have a sweet tooth and want something fruity I always go for skittles.
Rocecil R.
DORAL, FL
I love it!
I like the sour-sweet flavor! I can eat this a lot of Times a week ! Mi brother and I loves skitters
Cakeyy M.
Wapato, WA
I live for these they have such a good great taste. I always get fun size cuz its a perfect bag for a snack...
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Use to keep these around for my crew they always loved to grab a pack and easy treat to keep around for them
Kiah H.
Arlington
So many Skittles I would cry. My all time favorite candy. Love all the different kinds of flavors and themes.