Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Dallayna B.
Radcliff, KY
I like eating skittles, and the mini sizes come handy because I can never finish a full bag.. Si I love the little ones.
Cathy P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great choice for Halloween treats. Fun size bags big enough to give satisfaction small enough to go in their containers.
jenn m.
Skittles fun size packs are the best for Halloween....it's something the kids love and just the right size for Halloween.
Marie L.
Fairfield, CA
I love rainbows and I love skittles. I like these fun size packets, it helps me not to eat an entire bag because I will.
Zoie J.
Porterville, CA
Omg I love skittles I can eat them all day I bought my boyfriend a big bag and I opened them before I gave them to him
Nicole c.
Centreville, AL
Skittles have always been a go to for me when making goody bags for children's classes and all sorts of holiday seasons
Mel A.
San Diego, CA
These little packs are perfect to have so that when kids come over they don't over eat candy. Easy to carry in my purse.
Mila D.
Ridgefield, CT
Skittles are classic, how can you not love them? I have to keep myself from eating all the little packs in one sitting
Anna k.
Saugus, CA
To give my grandkids these little skittle Paxton fun and just enough to make them happy and good to keep in your purse
Rianne S.
Can't really go wrong with 4 lbs of Skittles. I had left overs from Halloween. They definitely lasted more than a year.