Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
These are great. Just the right size to grab and throw in my lunch for work. They are the perfect size to curb a sweets craving
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great treats for everyone. I love this fruity candy! Its great to have it around in fun size bags to share with other people.
Jessica G.
Glen Burnie, MD
I got this for my students and they loved them. they are regular skittles but in smaller packs and this one will last a while
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I only buy these wen I make party's but my kid's love it they taste good I recommend this product to my friends and family
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
You can get this off amazon and it's good for any type of party favors. It's a reasonable price and fits for any occasion.
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
I loved the flavors included in this bag. They were really good. These are always a go to on road trips and at the movies!
Susan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite candies! Skittles! I love the forgiveness and I love the texture! I ate Skittles all the time! Yummyyyy
Naisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Party sized packs make for easy travel! I grab a handful and throw them on my purse. Awesome for trick or treating as well.
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
We eat skittles ALL the time! The fun size packs are great to send in a lunch box for a small treat with a small price tag!
jenn m.
Skittles fun size packs are the best for Halloween....it's something the kids love and just the right size for Halloween.