Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Lauren S.
Hays, KS
Love these snack size bags. I'm becoming a teacher so these are great size to bring and give to the students. A little pricey though.
Alexandria M.
My husband often bought these for me while I was pregnant! They were my go to craving. The perfect amount of sweet fruity flavoring!
Milsa V.
Houston , TX
I like this size because it's prefect to have in my purse to go. I love all their flavors and any time is a good moment to enjoy it.
Victoria B.
Jackson, MS
My mom got me these for my birthday knowing how much I like skittles. Being in the fun size packs makes them perfect for portioning.
Jessica A.
Lovilia, IA
I love skittles if you don't eat candy everyday this will be a good bag to have for when you feel like eating a little sweat snack
Nicole E.
Winslow, AZ
My four kids love this candy get it for them on easter, birthdays, and other holidays as well .this is the candy I grew up with.
cameron  w.
I love skittles there so full of taste they never dissapoint they are amazing especially when they are in small packs like these
Kayla P.
Hazleton
Skittles are so good..and these ones come in fun size packages so you can share. It's perfect for little children. Fruity fun!
Najomie M.
I love the originals. They are extremely fruity and juicy! I love that ! I definitely love these over any other version of them
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
These are great. Just the right size to grab and throw in my lunch for work. They are the perfect size to curb a sweets craving