Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Erika L.
Great halloween candy to pass out! Always a hit with the kids and a fun snack for yourself while you wait for those cute trick or treaters.
Aubrey W.
These are GREAT for trick-or-treaters at Halloween! Yummy candy, and just the right size! You get plenty for your money with this deal too!
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Fun sized skittles really are a load of fun. Taste the mini rainbow! These are small purse friendly, and an enjoyable little quickie treat!
Tabitha J.
Lexington, KY
Great for party bags and Halloween. My niece and nephew love them and I enjoy them a lot, I eat them during some free time between classes.
Erica R.
Lancaster, CA
I tend to have a sweet tooth late a night so these came in handy.. Skittles is one of my favorite candy.. I just love the fruity flavor.
Brandi P.
I really like all kinds and flavors that skittles has to offer. When you don't have gum and you have bad breath these work pretty well.
Emily C.
We buy these for work and they are fantastic! The only issue is that sometimes we find open bags and skittles all over the containet
Victoria W.
Hesperia
These are so yummy and fruity . passed these out to my students at school and they all loved them and they loved me too of course !😉
Alexandria M.
My husband often bought these for me while I was pregnant! They were my go to craving. The perfect amount of sweet fruity flavoring!
Lauren S.
Hays, KS
Love these snack size bags. I'm becoming a teacher so these are great size to bring and give to the students. A little pricey though.