Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box uploaded by Jamie T.

BY SKITTLES

Share the rainbow with friends, coworkers and more Skittles Fun-Size Packs, 4-Lb Box is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Skittles. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Megan B.
Skittles are every kid's favorite treat. Although I'm not a kid I still love these! The orange ones are my absolute favorite! It's amazing how long a candy can continue to be a favorite. They're definitely worth the purchase.
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
I usually always buy these for halloween and instead of me giving them away....i end up always eating them!! They are sooo good..they kind of almost remind me of now and laters but so much better!! They are my fav candies!!
Lyndsey F.
BERWICK, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love skittles and this mini snack sizes are great because the give you a good amount and you don't end up eating a whole bag like I sometimes do when I open a larger bag! I would repurchase these. And recommend them.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
I bought this to use with my 3rd Graders. We used these skittles for a fun fraction set model activity. I purchased this from Amazon. I loved the wide variety that each bag contained. I will likely repurchase this yearly because the activity was such a hit and my students loved these skittles! The best part is they are allergy friendly!
Colleen T.
Greenbelt, MD
BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL GREEN SKITTLE. This apple skittle is a joke and ruins the entire flavor set up of skittles. I used to be an avid skittle buyer and ever since the switch of the green skittle I have not bought them. Would not repurchase until the original green is back.
Andrea H.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love skittles and these are great sized for a party favor. However, they are a bit expensive and I would much rather buy a large bag of skittles instead of individual packages. If you need individually wrapped items, this is a perfect addition!
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love the fun size packets of skittles cause they help me to not eat a whole bag of candy. I think these are cute and fun to give as gifts and pass out. Also love that they are actual skittles and not something trying to taste like it or minis.
Lily G.
Joliet, IL
I use this ones to fill my kids piñatas and they love them and i totally do to they are chewy and taste really good and this size is good too because they are a good size for just giving one to the kids so they dont eat to much candy
Lauren H.
Canton, GA
I love skittles so these little on the go packs are awesome. I try to stay healthy so it's nice to be able to satisfy my craving while not over doing it. They are affordable and the perfect size! I always recommend to my friends.
Arin G.
Salina, KS
I love the fun size packs. They're easy to eat on the go for a snack and they're so cute. I don't eat skittles much but I do enjoy them! You get more than enough in the fun size pack and I love to buy to have for guests to have at the house.