BY SKITTLES

Skittles takes your favorite fruit flavors and pairs them up in each bite-size candy for a mix that's sure to make your mouth water. Flavors include banana berry, kiwi lime, mango tangelo, pineapple passion fruit, strawberry star fruit, berry punch, melon berry, raspberry, strawberry, and wild cherry. Skittles Flavor Mash-Ups! Wild Berry + Tropical Bite Size Candies, 9 oz.

Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Skittles® Flavor Mash-up Wild Berry & Tropical

Start your review of Skittles® Flavor Mash-up Wild Berry & Tropical!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stephen A.
Sacramento, CA
This is a fun mash up with two of skittles top flavors. I would say that I eat skittles at least once a week and if I could without getting sugar shock, I would eat them every day. I highly recommend this to others to take wherever you go.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
Reasonably priced and a good value. Comes in a convenient bag so it’s easy to take on the go. Love the flavors, it’s easy to forget your eating them and you have to make yourself stop! They’re a yummy snack for sure.
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely looooove Skittles candy! I have for years! The candy isn’t even expensive and it’s delicious. I get it everywhere I go especially while traveling so I have something to chew on to pop my ears. I will always be purchasing Skittles!
Caitlin M.
Knoxville, TN
I was actually really surprised by these! I didn’t think I would like them at all, but I think they’re great! There’s a big variety of flavors all in one bag, and they all mix so well together! I love these!
Samantha K.
So Yummy. I love this mash up! It is better than normal Skittles because you get a variety of flavors at once. I pay 2-3 dollars for a 9oz bag. I eat some everyday almost. I definitely recommend trying this candy.
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
When you can’t decide if which flavor of skittles to choose, this is your go to! Combines the two best flavor choices of skittles in to one large bag perfect for sharing with friends.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite go-to chewy sweets next is Skittles and my favorite bags are the purple and the blue bag wild berry and tropical! Much to my surprise one day I found a bag with the mixed together I was super excited and had to snag them I love that it has all the fun flavors of both flavor combos! This is a super affordable and fun treat with both natural and artificial flavors. I like that these are a gluten free snack so I can grab a handful when I'm running out the door. I like that they do not melt really fast so when I grab a handful and my hands don't get sticky super quick and if you're like me I like eating one color at a time just for fun! I definitely recommend grabbing you a bag of these fun Skittles they're super fun fruity flavors!
Jineldy L.
Skittles are always one of my top candy chooses 😍😍😍😍 I love them way to much I can eat them all day (as snacks) specially when i combine them with soda. I have tried almost of of their flavors.
Dana D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok. So I’m hooked on Tropical Skittles. Every night before bed. I lay watching movies. I have to have my candy on my dresser right beside me. You guessed it. Skittles!!
Ashley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids love these! They love how the flavors range so widely and aren't dull and boring like he original ones. They're pretty sweet to me though so I wouldn't recommend letting kids have hen very often, but they're definitely good for once in a while treats :)
Martha Y.
Louisville, KY
Are these good or worth buying?
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
antonia r.
Anyone really like these they look good but never seen them before ?
Lauren A.
Katy, TX
Where can I find these at?! I have yet to see these in stores where I live.

Walmart