Skittles® Fizzl'd Fruits Candy uploaded by Amber M.

BY SKITTLES

The new Skittles Fizzl’d Fruits are bite-sized chewy candy that fizzes in your mouth to deliver a tongue-tingling sensation! Each pack of Skittles Fizzl’d Fruits contains unpredictable fizzing experiences in five assorted berry flavors: Strawberry, Berry Punch, Melon Berry, Wild Cherry and Raspberry.

• Do they actually fizz? I've never tried them before, wher...1 Answers
  • Are these better than the sour ones?3 Answers
  • I'm wondering if these are sour at all? 2 Answers
Skittles® Fizzl'd Fruits Candy

Start your review of Skittles® Fizzl'd Fruits Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cassandra K.
Smithfield, UT
I actually loved these!  I know a lot of people didn't, and I think maybe they just don't have the sophisticated palates needed.  😆  I miss them though!  They were unique, and they even helped settle my belly a couple of times!  That's not too surprising, considering what they are made with.  I would buy a bunch if I found them again!
Rachel N.
Fouke, AR
Skittles never ceases to amaze me! I freaking love these fizzy skittles. They have a nice fruity flavor with a tangy and sweet sugary coating on the outside. They smell fruity and delicious when you open the bag. They aren't like pop rocks because those pop and these actually just fizz but it tastes sweet and it's really tasty. I think they tie with sour Skittles because they both taste delicious, but these have a more unique experience and taste! Try them if you haven't already!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,054 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Skittles or one of my favorites I absolutely love this candy. They’re great to hand out on Halloween they make really good stocking stuff first I buy them at almost any store they’re super better than any knock off I would re-purchase them all the time if my health will let me LOL
Lacie C.
I had these back when I was in High school. My friends and I loved to share a box of them they were a good mix of the sour fizz candy with the sweet starburst in the middle. This is just a fun candy and something different if you haven't tried it, then put it on your list.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
Skittles are always the bomb! However, Fizzle-E skittles?! EVEN BETTER! It's like combining pop rocks with skittles or like miniature Zots! I absolutely love these! They are hard to find though! Best to look in a candy shop rather than your average grocery store!
Haley M.
Oxford, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these things but I can never find these anymore. I think they discontinued maybe. I like the fizz at the beginning. It's priced at the same prices as the others. I'd recommend this to people that are not picky about texture.
Brianna G.
I use to love these when they first released them I bought these a lot they had such good flavors and are a bit sour which I loved about this candy I wish they continued to make them and if they ever released them again I would definitely buy again
Brittany B.
Ocoee, FL
These are fun! They fizzle and pop in your mouth! It's a fun experience. It's different than original skittles, obviously, but somehow the same. If you are wanting a little change, give them a try!! I recommend.
Lexi C.
These felt so weird in my mouth. They tasted really good too. I kind of couldn't stop eating them because eating them was such a weird experience. I try to look for them but can't find them anywhere anymore
Emma I.
Kirksville, MO
Meh. These are so weird to eat. It's interesting to try, but I don't know anyone who likes these because of their taste. It's a bit uncomfortable to eat, actually. I'll stick to sour skittles or something else, because this is just a no.
Sade' D.
Washington Pk, IL
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
Are these better than the sour ones?
Mackenzie L.