Skittles® Fizzl'd Fruits Candy uploaded by Amber M.

BY SKITTLES

The new Skittles Fizzl’d Fruits are bite-sized chewy candy that fizzes in your mouth to deliver a tongue-tingling sensation! Each pack of Skittles Fizzl’d Fruits contains unpredictable fizzing experiences in five assorted berry flavors: Strawberry, Berry Punch, Melon Berry, Wild Cherry and Raspberry.

• Do they actually fizz? I've never tried them before, wher...1 Answers
  • Are these better than the sour ones?3 Answers
  • I'm wondering if these are sour at all? 2 Answers
Rachel N.
Skittles never ceases to amaze me! I freaking love these fizzy skittles. They have a nice fruity flavor with a tangy and sweet sugary coating on the outside. They smell fruity and delicious when you open the bag. They aren't like pop rocks because those pop and these actually just fizz but it tastes sweet and it's really tasty. I think they tie with sour Skittles because they both taste delicious, but these have a more unique experience and taste! Try them if you haven't already!
Roxanne O.
Skittles or one of my favorites I absolutely love this candy. They’re great to hand out on Halloween they make really good stocking stuff first I buy them at almost any store they’re super better than any knock off I would re-purchase them all the time if my health will let me LOL
chelsea h.
Succasunna, NJ
If i could find these again my life would be complete. When i was younger I would eat these all the time. The are the most delicious candy with a fizzled twist. I got so many of my friends hooked on these!
Amber C.
These skittles are so good they're not sour at all and taste great! I haven't seen these one in stores in a while though... or maybe it's just me. But these are not expensive at all and totally worth buying
Guadalupe S.
Orange, CA
These skittles are super good they have a sour / sweet taste to them that make you get obsessed and keep making you eat them, these are a perfect movie snack, afternoon snack, great for kids as well and super clean snack no spills or dirty fingers afterwards! Available at any local grocery store
Kitana J.
Bronx, NY
Honestly if you don't eat skittles I don't know what life you were living. Sorry to say this but you missing out of one of the greatest candies ever made . I remember every morning my breakfast was A bacon egg and cheese on a roll, Skittles and an Arizona juice on the way to school (NY thing)
Lacie C.
I had these back when I was in High school. My friends and I loved to share a box of them they were a good mix of the sour fizz candy with the sweet starburst in the middle. This is just a fun candy and something different if you haven't tried it, then put it on your list.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
Skittles are always the bomb! However, Fizzle-E skittles?! EVEN BETTER! It's like combining pop rocks with skittles or like miniature Zots! I absolutely love these! They are hard to find though! Best to look in a candy shop rather than your average grocery store!
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
You cant have it whenever ypu want tonpass your time😂😂 itz sweet and souur also😍 i kuz luv them😍and they have many flavors also😍for both kids and yungsters and offcorse any age group
Haley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these things but I can never find these anymore. I think they discontinued maybe. I like the fizz at the beginning. It's priced at the same prices as the others. I'd recommend this to people that are not picky about texture.
Sade' D.
Washington Pk, IL
Where can you get these
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
Are these better than the sour ones?
mariesa L.
Where can I buy these? These sound like they would be good!!
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
I haven't had these in so long! Have they stopped making these?
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
I'm wondering if these are sour at all?