Skittles Fizzl'd Fruits uploaded by Amber M.

BY SKITTLES

• Do they actually fizz? I've never tried them before, where can I ...1 Answers
  • Are these better than the sour ones?3 Answers
  • I'm wondering if these are sour at all? 2 Answers
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
You cant have it whenever ypu want tonpass your time😂😂 itz sweet and souur also😍 i kuz luv them😍and they have many flavors also😍for both kids and yungsters and offcorse any age group
chelsea h.
Succasunna, NJ
If i could find these again my life would be complete. When i was younger I would eat these all the time. The are the most delicious candy with a fizzled twist. I got so many of my friends hooked on these!
Amber C.
These skittles are so good they're not sour at all and taste great! I haven't seen these one in stores in a while though... or maybe it's just me. But these are not expensive at all and totally worth buying
Guadalupe S.
Orange , CA
These skittles are super good they have a sour / sweet taste to them that make you get obsessed and keep making you eat them, these are a perfect movie snack, afternoon snack, great for kids as well and super clean snack no spills or dirty fingers afterwards! Available at any local grocery store
Kitana J.
Bronx, NY
Honestly if you don't eat skittles I don't know what life you were living. Sorry to say this but you missing out of one of the greatest candies ever made . I remember every morning my breakfast was A bacon egg and cheese on a roll, Skittles and an Arizona juice on the way to school (NY thing)
Lacie C.
I had these back when I was in High school. My friends and I loved to share a box of them they were a good mix of the sour fizz candy with the sweet starburst in the middle. This is just a fun candy and something different if you haven't tried it, then put it on your list.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Skittles are always the bomb! However, Fizzle-E skittles?! EVEN BETTER! It's like combining pop rocks with skittles or like miniature Zots! I absolutely love these! They are hard to find though! Best to look in a candy shop rather than your average grocery store!
Cady C.
These skittles are extremely sour and fizzy which isn't really my preference for candy. I don't enjoy the taste and just think that it's very bitter. I personally don't like candies that are too sour so I wouldn't recommend this candy
Haley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these things but I can never find these anymore. I think they discontinued maybe. I like the fizz at the beginning. It's priced at the same prices as the others. I'd recommend this to people that are not picky about texture.
Brittany B.
Davenport, FL
These are fun! They fizzle and pop in your mouth! It's a fun experience. It's different than original skittles, obviously, but somehow the same. If you are wanting a little change, give them a try!! I recommend.
Sade' D.
E Saint Louis, IL
Where can you get these
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
Are these better than the sour ones?
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
I haven't had these in so long! Have they stopped making these?
Amber M.
Bluford, IL
What are the pros and cons about this?
mariesa L.
Where can I buy these? These sound like they would be good!!