Skittles Dips Yogurt Coated Fruit Candy

by Skittles

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skittles Dips Yogurt Coated Fruit Candy!
Paula Q.
Manheim, PA
Skittles Dips Yogurt Coated Fruit Candy uploaded by Paula Q.
These Skittles were extremely disappointing. My teenage son picked these up at the gas station because he wanted to try something different. He tasted one and told me I could have the rest. Which is surprising because he loves Skittles. I like yogurt dipped raisons and I'm not sure what I expected, but from the first bite these were absolutely terrible. Way too sweet and couldn't get past the weird textures. Whoever dreamt up this concoction should be fired. Do yourself a favor and stick with the other flavor combinations. Thumbs down for me.
Amanda F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These were kind of a rollercoaster to eat. I wasn't sure of the texture and flavor at first, but then the fruit started to come through. It started to taste like fruit in yogurt. Which is what I'm guessing was the goal, that they missed slightly. It tastes artificial and the yogurt is crumbly. Not the worst candy I've had but not the best either
Bailey  R.
Robins, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was hoping to like these but did not. The strawberry ones weren’t that bad but I don’t think yogurt belongs on the green apple or lemon ones. I won’t purchase these again.
Cassandra  F.
Perth, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 9
2,734 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I was skeptics at first, but after the first one, I was hooked. I wouldn’t have them all the time as nothing is better then skittles original, but they’re certainly a nice change up. Extremely fruity and creamy!

Looking for your answer?