Skittles® Desserts Candy uploaded by Amy L.Skittles® Desserts Candy uploaded by Kristien S.

BY SKITTLES

The Desserts variety of Skittles is one of the newest additions to the Mars line, released in just 2013. Unlike many other Mars products, Skittles are actually a fairly recent invention too - they were created in Britain in 1974. Before this year everyone was living in a Skittle-less world...the poor souls!

This delectable dessert-inspired mix consists of the following 5 flavours:

Orange Creme (orange)
Key Lime Pie (green)
Raspberry Sorbet (red)
Blueberry Tart (blue)
Strawberry Milkshake (pink)

Ingredients

Fruit Flavour Chewy Sweets in a Soft Sugar Shell
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Thickening Agent (Tapioca Dextrin), Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavours, Colours (E171, E129, E132, E133, E102, E110), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Glazing Agent (E903).

Liz M.
Kettering
I love all the new skittle flavors but I would have to say this is definitely a weird one but it definitely taste really good. It’s an affordable candy but this bag is definitely hard to find I would recommend it to others my husband absolutely loves this it’s actually one of his favorites
Amanda J.
Bethesda , OH
The dessert skittles are my favorite out of all their flavors. They’re a good price and I could eat them all day. For some reason they’re hard to find in my area. Not all retailers have them and they should!
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely looooove Skittles candy! I have for years! The candy isn’t even expensive and it’s delicious. I get it everywhere I go especially while traveling so I have something to chew on to pop my ears. I will always be purchasing Skittles!
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How can you go wrong with a huge bag of skittles? Do you know how many new friends I've made at work? If you're looking to increase popularity, throw a bowl of these on your desk and see all the new people that walk into your life!! Or be completely greedy, and eat these alone while you're binge watching exercise videos!
Karly B.
oneonta , NY
Not the best, but not the worst. The flavor is original and different, but definitely not as good as the original or the sour skittles option. I've only had these a few times, but I probably would not buy them again over different skittles, or differeent candy.
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Hmmmm these are so great! Awesome flavors, I believe this is newer. Defiantly like them much more than original. I eat them often when I stop at the gas station lol which is alot. And I don't much candy. Affordable and yummy! Everyone should go try them!
Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
By far one of the best things I’ve ever encountered. My mom introduced me to this brand a few years back and I have been pleased with the products ever since. This is one of my favorites and I probably buy it every time I can
Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
I LOVE SKITTLES! they’re so delicious. They have so many different flavors and they all compliment each other. The packaging is nice because they’re easy to eat. I would recommend these to anyone who love a good chewy candy.
Christine B.
Coral Springs, FL
To me any skittles that’s not the original brand is good. But this one out of all them is the best. I️ would get this from anywhere in my area such as supermarkets, gas stations, or corner stores. I️ would recommend
Jessica F.
San Antonio
Love this pack of skittle out of them all this one is my favorite I think the regulate one don't have much flavor vs this one it has a lot of flavor that are good I would recommend people to try this instead of the regulate one