Skittles® Desserts Candy uploaded by Kristien S.Skittles® Desserts Candy uploaded by Amy L.

BY SKITTLES

The Desserts variety of Skittles is one of the newest additions to the Mars line, released in just 2013. Unlike many other Mars products, Skittles are actually a fairly recent invention too - they were created in Britain in 1974. Before this year everyone was living in a Skittle-less world...the poor souls!

This delectable dessert-inspired mix consists of the following 5 flavours:

Orange Creme (orange)
Key Lime Pie (green)
Raspberry Sorbet (red)
Blueberry Tart (blue)
Strawberry Milkshake (pink)

Ingredients

Fruit Flavour Chewy Sweets in a Soft Sugar Shell
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Thickening Agent (Tapioca Dextrin), Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavours, Colours (E171, E129, E132, E133, E102, E110), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Glazing Agent (E903).

Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
I absolutely looooove Skittles candy! I have for years! The candy isn’t even expensive and it’s delicious. I get it everywhere I go especially while traveling so I have something to chew on to pop my ears. I will always be purchasing Skittles!
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How can you go wrong with a huge bag of skittles? Do you know how many new friends I've made at work? If you're looking to increase popularity, throw a bowl of these on your desk and see all the new people that walk into your life!! Or be completely greedy, and eat these alone while you're binge watching exercise videos!
Tania G.
Delicious and Healthy! You can't go wrong eating healthy, this snack taste so good. You will love it once you try it. The best part is that is made with good ingredients which is good for you Health and body.
katie E.
Fort Pierce, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
👌🏻😍❤ Skittles are another favorite candy of mine and I ate them growing up. Even though sour Skittles aren't really that sour, their still Good! And so are regular. If you haven't tried them do it now!
Karly B.
Oneonta, NY
Not the best, but not the worst. The flavor is original and different, but definitely not as good as the original or the sour skittles option. I've only had these a few times, but I probably would not buy them again over different skittles, or differeent candy.
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Hmmmm these are so great! Awesome flavors, I believe this is newer. Defiantly like them much more than original. I eat them often when I stop at the gas station lol which is alot. And I don't much candy. Affordable and yummy! Everyone should go try them!
Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
By far one of the best things I’ve ever encountered. My mom introduced me to this brand a few years back and I have been pleased with the products ever since. This is one of my favorites and I probably buy it every time I can
Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
I LOVE SKITTLES! they’re so delicious. They have so many different flavors and they all compliment each other. The packaging is nice because they’re easy to eat. I would recommend these to anyone who love a good chewy candy.
Dallas T.
Las Vegas
These dessert skittles are super good! They are definitely different from the regular flavor skittles but are a nice change. They have great flavors and come in a good sized bag. I definitely recommend giving these a try!
Christine B.
Coral Springs , FL
To me any skittles that’s not the original brand is good. But this one out of all them is the best. I️ would get this from anywhere in my area such as supermarkets, gas stations, or corner stores. I️ would recommend
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Never seen this flavor? Are they good? Where can I find these?
Alexis A.
Oakdale , LA
Are these any good?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Have you seen these in Canada anywhere?
Charl L.
Are these better than the original?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Where can I find this flavor at???