Skittles® Darkside Candy uploaded by Sheree May G.Skittles® Darkside Candy uploaded by Michelle D.

BY SKITTLES

New Skittles Darkside from Mars include these bold fruit flavours:

Pomegranate
Forbidden Fruit
Midnight Lime
Dark Berry
Blood Orange

Fruit Flavour Chewy Sweets in a Soft Sugar Shell
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Thickening Agent (Tapioca Dextrin), Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavours, Colours (E129, E171, E132, E133, E102, E110), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Glazing Agent (E903).

Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
Oh my! These skittles are so good! They are jam packed with the flavor! I bought these once just out of curiosity and absolutely loved them! The flavor in these skittles is so intense!
Shelandria R.
I wish I could find the dark side and stores because that is my only favorite Skittle brand right there Skittle darkseid's are the best thing that happened to me two years ago I haven't seen any in stores not would like for them to bring them back they are so delicious and taste a lot better than the originals for some odd reason to me.
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Skittles Darkside Candies are my favorite Skittles that have been made to date. I love the different flavors and the richer flavor in this line of Skittles. I look for this line of Skittles every time I go to the store. I would recommend these Skittle to all my friends and family.
April H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My all time favorite flavors. This makes for a seriously great movie snack. These candies are really juicy and flavorful. I love the flavor variety in every package. They are very affordable and we will repurchase these for life!
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Skittle obsessed here and I love the Darkside. I love all skittles flavors except green apple, everyone knows it's supposed to be lime! #skittleslivesmatter #dumpgreenapple I always look for the "shareable" size... even though I refuse to share my skittles with anyone!
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
Skittles are my favorite treat! I love the traditional flavors but this was a great change! Very affordable and a good change! I usually get them a few times a month. The flavors are better than the competitors. I would recommend these to any skittle lover. Same great skittle with all new flavors!
Mai Lee H.
I love skittles always try new flavor packets when they come out but I haven't tried all of them yet! But this flavor is good but it's a little too heavy as in sweet for me! I like the original more because it's fruity but this one is more berry and I feel when it's more berry it's always way more sweet than the original flavors!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love Skittles, but, their Darkside Candies are the absolute best. I like them even more than the original flavor. I cannot stop myself from buying Skittle's Dark side Candies wherever I am. I love all the unique flavors in the bag. I honestly cannot get enough. Great job, Skittles
Alyssa M.
Tampa, FL
I think the first time I saw them was during Halloween, and I was skeptical at first because I didn't think they were actually skittles. But now that I have tried them, I cannot go back! I love the "Dark Side" flavors more than the regular skittle flavors.
Ashely M.
Florence, AZ
Like all Skittles these are supporters of the awesome ness.i cab day there is a flavor I dont like. There really fun in mixed drinks fun treats and jello. Oh yes give a kid Skittles in there jello and watch there face light up with a surprise.
Jenny M.
Everett, WA
Are these still being made? If so, where do you buy them? Thanks in advance!
Tara S.
bunker hill, IL
What flavors are the dark side?
Cammeelia T.
I never taste this one....... does it taste like the others?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Have you seen these in Canada anywhere?