BY SKITTLES

Midnight Lime
Dark Berry
Blood Orange

Fruit Flavour Chewy Sweets in a Soft Sugar Shell
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Thickening Agent (Tapioca Dextrin), Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavours, Colours (E129, E171, E132, E133, E102, E110), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Glazing Agent (E903).

Skittles® Darkside Candy

Start your review of Skittles® Darkside Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tami I.
I'm always so excited to try new skittles flavours. I can't pick a favourite! But these are amazing. I've tried probably every skittles flavor pack possible. I love that they're gluten free and also gelatin free for those of us that abstain from meat and who suffer from celiac disease.
Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
Oh my! These skittles are so good! They are jam packed with the flavor! I bought these once just out of curiosity and absolutely loved them! The flavor in these skittles is so intense!
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Skittles Darkside Candies are my favorite Skittles that have been made to date. I love the different flavors and the richer flavor in this line of Skittles. I look for this line of Skittles every time I go to the store. I would recommend these Skittle to all my friends and family.
April H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My all time favorite flavors. This makes for a seriously great movie snack. These candies are really juicy and flavorful. I love the flavor variety in every package. They are very affordable and we will repurchase these for life!
YJ S.
This is my favorite kind of skittles. Normally there are one or two flavor you don’t like in other alternative skittles but I love all fives of this product. Price is perfect and I always tell everyone about this one!
Sharif Z.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love skittles have been a fan since the originals when I was a kid. These dark side renditions are awesome. I love how they can branch out of the core flavors and make them still taste so great.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Skittle obsessed here and I love the Darkside. I love all skittles flavors except green apple, everyone knows it's supposed to be lime! #skittleslivesmatter #dumpgreenapple I always look for the "shareable" size... even though I refuse to share my skittles with anyone!
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
Skittles are my favorite treat! I love the traditional flavors but this was a great change! Very affordable and a good change! I usually get them a few times a month. The flavors are better than the competitors. I would recommend these to any skittle lover. Same great skittle with all new flavors!
Mai Lee H.
I love skittles always try new flavor packets when they come out but I haven't tried all of them yet! But this flavor is good but it's a little too heavy as in sweet for me! I like the original more because it's fruity but this one is more berry and I feel when it's more berry it's always way more sweet than the original flavors!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love Skittles, but, their Darkside Candies are the absolute best. I like them even more than the original flavor. I cannot stop myself from buying Skittle's Dark side Candies wherever I am. I love all the unique flavors in the bag. I honestly cannot get enough. Great job, Skittles