Skittles Darkside Candies uploaded by Michelle E.Skittles Darkside Candies uploaded by Sheree May G.

BY SKITTLES

Skittles darkside fun size 10.72 oz see more...

Edwina B.
Montezuma, GA
Skittles are a definite alternative to when I feel like eating whatever (every few months) simply because it tastes good. I don't want to concern myself about the calories or sugars. I just want to be. This is my favorite of all the flavors. Like with any sugar candy the issue for me are the dyes and the sugar content. So this is not something I consume often. The bitesize candies are hard so if you have sensitive teeth or lose fillings, this candy may not be the best for you to try. But I can't lie, its is delicious.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Perfect for indulging. The 'darkside' offering is a family favorite. We allow ourselves a small treat each day - we wait all day thinking on what treat we will have, this is always a first choice. Neat to try if you like Skittles and want to try something different. These really aren't that special since the flavor is barely different from regular Skittles. Each one is good of course, it's Skittles, not Bertie Botts
Julia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Really love these. Good mix of berries and total Goth points when you are willing to share. Picked it up at 7-11. Also good for Star Wars parties. eat them flavor by flavor or mixed. A good sometimes treat that can last a long time. you can eat just one every few hours or drink the bag. Wish this came in a super size pack.
Jamie M.
I'm not that into Skittles but these were OK in taste and I did love the colors. They pretty good value since my son does like Skittles. My son eats these ever so often. They are very affordable they are always on sale. Yes they are repurchase worthy alt least for my son who likes to eat them.
Jill S.
I wish I could find these everywhere! Original Skittles are already one of my favorite candies. Bite size, sweet, multiple flavors in a bag. But these are definitely my favorite. Much harder to find but definitely worth a try if you can. Great flavors that are different from the original bag.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
I liked these and so did my little nephews and nieces. I thought that these had a good flavor. I don't remember where I got these but you could easily buy them online. I don't recall them being very pricey. I would recommend for decoration and to put in a bowl and have something sweet.
Chloe F.
Saint Louis, MO
These are super interesting and eating them, It felt almost mysterious. The flavor was good and the had a pop of fruit. I like the original the best but these are a pretty close second. I've had them a few times but nothing on a regular basis. I'm sure others will enjoy these as well!
Lauren A.
Katy, TX
These skittles are so darn different. I like them but I don't necessarily like the flavors together. They try to over power one another and it ends up tasting like a ball of perfume. I no longer eat skittles because of a personal problem but I would continue to eat them if I could.
Lasharay O.
Aside from the sour variety I would say that the darkside flavors is my favorite from this brand. I usually will picj up a couple packs at the grocery store and the kids will end up getting them so will have to get more. These are definitely worth getting more.
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
My son loves these. his favorite candy. he is gluten free so he knows these are safe. he really loved this variety. they are cheap enough that it makes for an easy treat for him. according to him they taste awesome and he would recommend them to others.
Jenny M.
Everett, WA
Are these still being made? If so, where do you buy them? Thanks in advance!
Tara S.
Bunker Hill, IL
What flavors are the dark side?
Cammeelia T.
I never taste this one....... does it taste like the others?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Have you seen these in Canada anywhere?