Skittles Darkside Candies uploaded by Sheree May G.Skittles Darkside Candies uploaded by Michelle E.

BY SKITTLES

Skittles darkside fun size 10.72 oz see more...

Dria R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I wish I could find the dark side and stores because that is my only favorite Skittle brand right there Skittle darkseid's are the best thing that happened to me two years ago I haven't seen any in stores not would like for them to bring them back they are so delicious and taste a lot better than the originals for some odd reason to me.
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Skittles Darkside Candies are my favorite Skittles that have been made to date. I love the different flavors and the richer flavor in this line of Skittles. I look for this line of Skittles every time I go to the store. I would recommend these Skittle to all my friends and family.
Esmeralda V.
Combine
skittles and i mean every skittle ever made are my favorites have always and will always be my favorite candy i grew up being addicted to these. they are amazing they have all kinds of flavors and colors they are just amazing i recommend them to everyone one like twice
Becca L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Fun fruity candy. They are hard on the outside but chewy on the inside. The original has a variety of flavors. My favorite is the tropical variety. Nice candy to have year around.
April H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My all time favorite flavors. This makes for a seriously great movie snack. These candies are really juicy and flavorful. I love the flavor variety in every package. They are very affordable and we will repurchase these for life!
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Skittle obsessed here and I love the Darkside. I love all skittles flavors except green apple, everyone knows it's supposed to be lime! #skittleslivesmatter #dumpgreenapple I always look for the "shareable" size... even though I refuse to share my skittles with anyone!
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
Skittles are my favorite treat! I love the traditional flavors but this was a great change! Very affordable and a good change! I usually get them a few times a month. The flavors are better than the competitors. I would recommend these to any skittle lover. Same great skittle with all new flavors!
Mai Lee H.
I love skittles always try new flavor packets when they come out but I haven't tried all of them yet! But this flavor is good but it's a little too heavy as in sweet for me! I like the original more because it's fruity but this one is more berry and I feel when it's more berry it's always way more sweet than the original flavors!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love Skittles, but, their Darkside Candies are the absolute best. I like them even more than the original flavor. I cannot stop myself from buying Skittle's Dark side Candies wherever I am. I love all the unique flavors in the bag. I honestly cannot get enough. Great job, Skittles
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
I think the first time I saw them was during Halloween, and I was skeptical at first because I didn't think they were actually skittles. But now that I have tried them, I cannot go back! I love the "Dark Side" flavors more than the regular skittle flavors.
Jenny M.
Everett, WA
Are these still being made? If so, where do you buy them? Thanks in advance!
Tara S.
Bunker Hill, IL
What flavors are the dark side?
Cammeelia T.
I never taste this one....... does it taste like the others?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Have you seen these in Canada anywhere?