Skittles® Crazy Cores Candy

by Skittles

A great new product from the USA. Skittles Crazy Cores contain the following yummy flavours: Mango Peach, Cherry Lemonade, Strawberry Watermelon, Melon Berry & Blue Raspberry Lemon. A great new product from the USA.

• Pack of twelve, 7.2-ounce per each packet(total of 86.4 ounces)
  • With mango peach, cherry lemonade, strawberry watermelon, melon berry & blue raspberry lemon
  • Product from the USA.

Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm, Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, less than 2% - Citric Acid, Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Coloring (Includes Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1), Artificial and Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Where can I buy these??
Where do I get them?what flavors?
better than the original ones?
Start your review of Skittles® Crazy Cores Candy!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly G.
Hinkle, KY
I love skittles, they are my favorite candy, once i start eating them i cant quit i just want to eat more. They are very good!
Kim B.
Fort Collins, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these skittles. I hate that they are hard to find where I live. They have really good flavor and are a perfect treat to eat every now and then.
Danaé H.
San Antonio, TX
These were absolutely my favorite skittles ever and just my luck they disappeared off the face of the earth. Bring them back please!
Chelsy F.
Red Lion, PA
Who doesn't love skittles? Whenever I need a fruity chewy snack I go to he gas station and pick up a bag of Skittles. I recently tried the crazy cores and they were a hit. Great snack with a twist from the normal skittles. I definitely recommend grabbing a bag of these next time you're in the checkout aisle.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
I love skittles and candy, every flavor they make is great. Very affordable and comparable to other brands of candy. Great value and very nice packaging. I purchase these at least once a week. Highly recommend.
love skittles. Its fruit flavors are the maximum, they are good for a snack for children, and also to kill cravings. I recommend buying the bag as it is being seen very little. As halloween party kids will love approaches. gusado have personally always original slos me ma, but these are not bad;)
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I can never find these anymore! I love skittles and these ones are no different. They were really colorful and a neat little spin off of the original. They mostly had the same tastes there was one flavor combination that I did not like but other that that they were good!
Kelly Ann M.
Chattanooga, TN
Skittles Cores are seriously my favorite candy. They discontinued them and I was so upset. They're the best flavors of skittles!
Morgan B.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These were a little on the weird side. I think that there where just too many flavors going on at once. I purchased these from H-E-B when they first came out. I personally like the original more than I did these. If you're not that adventurous on candy, I wouldn't recommend these
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
Stick to the originals! Only tried these because a friend had bought some. The flavors on the inside don't pair well with their outside friends leaving a weird after-sweet taste in your mouth. Don't get it twisted - Skittles are my FAVORITE candy, but I say stick to the original variations. (And sour skittles on rare occasions)