BY SKITTLES

A great new product from the USA. Skittles Crazy Cores contain the following yummy flavours: Mango Peach, Cherry Lemonade, Strawberry Watermelon, Melon Berry & Blue Raspberry Lemon. A great new product from the USA.

• Pack of twelve, 7.2-ounce per each packet(total of 86.4 ounces)
  • With mango peach, cherry lemonade, strawberry watermelon, melon berry & blue raspberry lemon
  • Product from the USA.

Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm, Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, less than 2% - Citric Acid, Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Coloring (Includes Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1), Artificial and Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Skittles® Crazy Cores Candy

Start your review of Skittles® Crazy Cores Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexis L.
El Monte , CA
These are my favorite bag of skittles. I like how they always seem to come out with new flavors and ideas. Every time I see they come out with new skittles I make sure to grab a bag and try them out.
lara h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love that crunch in these, which is not something that i ever expected to do with Skittles! They have so many flavors, though, so I do really like when I get to try these.
Justice P.
These are my favorite type of skittles!!! But I can’t seem to find them anywhere any more which is very depressing. But I LOVE them! Like a little drop of heaven!!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
I love skittles and candy, every flavor they make is great. Very affordable and comparable to other brands of candy. Great value and very nice packaging. I purchase these at least once a week. Highly recommend.
Luziana H.
Chicago , IL
THE BEST SKITTLES FLAVORS!! The originals are always great, so are the sour ones. But oh God, these are just amazing, the combination of different flavors in one candy are just great. Wish they sold these in more stores, pretty hard to find them.
Andrea S.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Skittles since... Ever! his sweetness, colors and long history makes the perfect candy. I prefer this brand than others because they given to me the warranty of a great candy, its not expensive and anybody can buy it. I recommended for sure.
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved the crazy core skittles! When they first came out I would buy a snack pack every time I went to the gas station. But I no longer can find them which sucks. So even though they are my favorite flavor they get 4 stars sense I can't find them anywhere.
Carmen R.
Hazlehurst , GA
This candy seriously makes me feel like a kid again. You can't help but act like a kid while eating them. The shell is one color and the inner core is a different. They taste amazing too! This is one of my favorite candies!
Dayna C.
Prospect, CT
I used to buy these as a kid all the time. I honestly had no idea they still make these. I have no idea where you can still find them but I really want to buy a bag now they are the best skittles flavor that was ever made.
Victoria P.
Portland, OR
Are theseveral still for sale anywhere?
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
I've thought about trying these. But are the flavors any good?
arii A.