Skittles Boxed Scented Candles, Strawberry [Strawberry] uploaded by roselle m.Skittles Boxed Scented Candles, Strawberry [Strawberry] uploaded by Maggie B.

BY SKITTLES

Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I had a few of these candles as well as the green melon ones I thought they were okay the moment I let them and I did smell it for a little bit but is not a smell that lingered in a room very long and I feel like it burnt out pretty quickly
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
These skittles smell sooo good! I have bought so many of these. I love all the scents. They are pretty cheap and they have a strong scent when you light it. I will definitely be buying more of these!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'll give it a few stars for the amazing scent. Being that I love strawberry, skittles candy and candles, It smells great when lit. but doesn't spread an aroma throughout the house. It's very affordable but not long lasting nor burns through all the wax. You pay for what you get.
Tessa P.
Jonesville, VA
I like skittles. I like candles. But this skittles candle isn’t my favorite. I don’t feel like it smells like a skittle. It’s affordable. But you get what you pay for I guess. If you’re looking for a candle that will fragrance an entire room, I wouldn’t recommend this one.
Erica M.
Tucson, AZ
I love the smell of this candle, however when you light it , it isn't strong at all and you can't smell it. I was kind of disappointed because I love the smell and expected more. You can find them at the dollar tree but in my opinion it isn't even worth that.
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
I got one like this on clearance one day. I was really surprised how well it smelled when I lit it. The smell lasted and was very good. Now that I've tried it I would definitely buy it at regular price someday again.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love candies and candles so when I saw this at the store I was so excited! It smells just like the candy and I love these candles. I want to buy them all now and I definitely recommend them to others!
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
I was really excited when I saw the candle and it smelled really good. Sadly I was disappointed I felt it was over priced I also think it burned through really quick. And the smell wasn’t that great burning
sasha F.
Clifton, NJ
smells just like Skittles it makes me crave it lol The scent when burned doesn't last that long and doesn't have a strong impact that can make the whole room smell like skittles.
Irma B.
Frederick, MD
Omg I love this candle!!! It smells super sweet but not overwhelming! The smell lasts a long time and the candles are inexpensive! I find it everywhere which makes it super easy when I go buy groceries!
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Do they really smell like candy? Where can I get them?
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I smelled this in the the store and it smells delicious! What about when you actually light the candle? Is the scent sublet or strong? Is it long lasting?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
I've never seen these! Where can you get them? An do they really smell like skittles?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
WHERE CAN I FIND THIS????
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this candle smell good?