Skittles Boxed Scented Candles, Strawberry [Strawberry] uploaded by Maggie B.Skittles Boxed Scented Candles, Strawberry [Strawberry] uploaded by roselle m.

BY SKITTLES

Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I had a few of these candles as well as the green melon ones I thought they were okay the moment I let them and I did smell it for a little bit but is not a smell that lingered in a room very long and I feel like it burnt out pretty quickly
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
These skittles smell sooo good! I have bought so many of these. I love all the scents. They are pretty cheap and they have a strong scent when you light it. I will definitely be buying more of these!
Shannan F.
We found these at our local dollar store and though they smell pretty nice in the container, they don't scent your entire room.  I wasn't really expecting that because I only spent $1. :)  They really are worth the$1 I paid and I would purchase them again because I like the colors and I just like the aesthetics of candles in general.
Tessa P.
Jonesville, VA
I like skittles. I like candles. But this skittles candle isn’t my favorite. I don’t feel like it smells like a skittle. It’s affordable. But you get what you pay for I guess. If you’re looking for a candle that will fragrance an entire room, I wouldn’t recommend this one.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the packaging and how it smells just like the pink skittles. It smells so good but I wish the smell lasted and lingered a little longer. I found these at my local dollar store so I wasn't expecting much out of it but I was pretty impressed on how well they held up.
Erica M.
Tucson, AZ
I love the smell of this candle, however when you light it , it isn't strong at all and you can't smell it. I was kind of disappointed because I love the smell and expected more. You can find them at the dollar tree but in my opinion it isn't even worth that.
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
They sell these at the dollar store. While they smell amazing in the jar, they do not smell so great when burning. They’re not bad smelling, they just don’t emit much fragrance while being burned. I wished they did though... kind of a bummer.
Brittany L.
I got one like this on clearance one day. I was really surprised how well it smelled when I lit it. The smell lasted and was very good. Now that I've tried it I would definitely buy it at regular price someday again.
Stefanie S.
PALMDALE, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
It's so crazy these candles actually do smell like Skittles I had one lit and someone walked into my room and said wait am I just smelling things or does it smell like you melted a whole bunch of Skittles in your room
J v.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I got this candle as a gift and oh my god do I love my sister lol this candle smells just like skittles! It lasts a long time and the scent is just very concentrated. Try look cute and I will definitely repurchase!
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Do they really smell like candy? Where can I get them?
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I smelled this in the the store and it smells delicious! What about when you actually light the candle? Is the scent sublet or strong? Is it long lasting?
Isabel G.
Does it actually smell like skittles?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
WHERE CAN I FIND THIS????
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
I've never seen these! Where can you get them? An do they really smell like skittles?