Skittles Boxed Scented Candles, Strawberry [Strawberry] uploaded by roselle m.Skittles Boxed Scented Candles, Strawberry [Strawberry] uploaded by Maggie B.

BY SKITTLES

• Do they really smell like candy? Where can I get them?5 Answers
  • Does it actually smell like skittles?2 Answers
  • I smelled this in the the store and it smells delicious! What abou...3 Answers
Yadira O.
Yadira O.
Brentwood , NY
Recently I found these candles and dollar tree in my neighborhood and I've bought a few, I decided to put them in my room and wow! Let me just say that they are great! They make your room smell although it doesn't really smell like your typical strawberry candle skittles definitely went on a sweeter note with the scent. However overall really good and I paid $1 !
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
LOVE the smell of these candles, comes in different scents. Although the scents o not last long at all, and I love a good smelling house. It's pricey compared to others considering it doesn't last very long. I wouldn't buy this product again, but for the scent it first gives off for a couple hours is what would have me buy it again.
Bano B.
Bano B.
Lake Orion, MI
It took me quite a while to find a good candle that smells nice. When I found this Dality I was in shop so I bought it. It works really well doesn't leave any few typist mallets and it smells like skittles! I would highly recommend this for people who love scented candles and void love the small strawberry in their house.
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
You can get these at dollar tree I got a couple and this was my faveorite sent althought it didn't burn all the way down the way I like and the smell wasn't the strongest but if you are looking for cheap candels to fill the house this will get the job done but you cant beat bath and body works and yankee candle
Heather F.
Heather F.
I dislike these candles. The scents are very fake, and they are very alluring to children. My toddler can not see one without wanting it, and he just can't understand that this candy labeled item is not edible. An edible product marketed towards children, should not market such confusion. Its dangerous.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Me and my kids love these they are so gay it lasted days but you don't want to he just want to keep eating them because they taste so good so will be Connie is they taste so good and you just can't stop eating just one they're great just be careful with the sugar content it's a great value and try it
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Akron, OH
These smell amazing! I worked at Dollar Tree where these were sold for only $1! I have smelled them all and I think the strawberry scented one is one of the best! They burn really well and give off a beautiful strawberry scent that is not too overpowering, but also not too subtle. Great candles!
crystal b.
crystal b.
Seffner, FL
This candle line is so neat and different the smells are spot on and smell just like the skittles almost makes me think when they invented this candle it was a ploy to make you want to bu the candy lol cuz when you light it all you think about how good a skittles would be at thay moment
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
I got one of these from the dollar store and they smelled great compared to just the regular dollar store scented candles. The smell from the candle lasted a good four hours after being blown out. I totally recommend these if you don't want to spend more then you have to on candles. :)
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Bowling Green, KY
When I first saw that there was even a such thing as a skittles candle I knew I had to have it! And to make it even better it was only 2$!!! And it smells great. The only thing that could make it better is if the scent was stronger. But because it was so cheap it's so worth it.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Do they really smell like candy? Where can I get them?
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I smelled this in the the store and it smells delicious! What about when you actually light the candle? Is the scent sublet or strong? Is it long lasting?
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Does it actually smell like skittles?
Shae A.
Shae A.
Pendleton , OR
WHERE CAN I FIND THIS????
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
I've never seen these! Where can you get them? An do they really smell like skittles?