BY SKITTLES

• What is the smell of this candle?2 Answers
  • I smell this candle and is amazing but... the smell is strong in ...1 Answers
Annie M.
Baltimore, Md
I'm big on a few high end candle co's. My daughter bought one of these for me as a Mother's Day gift (she's 9 the price was right!). I was pleasantly surprised! These Skittle Boxed Scented Candles smell wonderful! They also burn evenly. Many times when you get inexpensive candles they burn for a short time and then you cannot keep it lit. These burn all the way down to nothing! For a more inexpensive price point these are a great option.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
I freaking love Skittles and could possibly live off only Skittles if it can down to it, so when I saw this candle I had to have it. Packaging is nice and the candle is an okay size, but the problem is this smells nothing like a Skittle; in fact the candle gives off very little scent at all. There was a huge opportunity to have a really strong fruity smelling candle here, but how it is currently I cannot reccomend it.
Haley C.
Ashville, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE CANDLES. I love my skittles as well so to no surprise I found how much I adore these when they burnt they give off a lovely fruity smell just like opening a bag of skittles to eat. Since I'm obsessed with both smell goods and skittles(the best candy ever) no bias I swear lol I buy these quite frequently and i recommend when your out and about pick one up and bring it home you'll love them too!
Clare C.
i love the way this candle smells it is so nice. it reminds me of when my kids eat their skittles for breakfast and put it in their cereal it brings tears to my eyes when I think of my kids who are now living with their dad because I have not seen them for three months as I am in prison right
Oscar T.
I've always love the smell of a freshly opened Skittles bag so much that I would buy Skittles just to smell them and I would give them to my classmates afterwards... Until I was turn on to this candle. It is amazing and now I don't have to keep buying skittle bags and end up giving them away.
Sabrina T.
I swear to goodness if I wasn't so hungry all the time I would eat these, because that's how good they smell. Compared to Yankee Candles, this is definitely worth the try and the buy so if you want to taste or smell skittles without ingesting the calories, this is the product to get.
Brenna S.
So my sister bought these candles for everyone for Christmas thinking that they would smell good and make the house smell good but they were the worst candles ever they didn't have that smell that they were supposed to have and it was just more of a sell because of the name of them
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
I use this candle in my bathroom bc it can be so strong! Seriously y'all have to just melt skittles down and put them in these little glasses bc they smell exactly like you are chewing the candy! I usually buy the smaller ones for gifts bc who doesn't love skittles?
Maranda C.
You would think they would make your house smell amazing but honestly I couldn't even smell it through my living room where I lit it , and they burn real fast too guess tats what happens when you buy a few cheap candles rather than buying one expensive one .
Taylor H.
Taunton, MA
Love the skittles scented candle in raspberry it smells so good! It's very small and doesn't last too long unfortunately but when you light it it definitely has a great fruity berry smell my mother loves them she has them in the kitchen while she cleans.
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
What is the smell of this candle?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Why have I never heard of these before??
mirna t.
San Diego, CA
I smell this candle and is amazing but... the smell is strong in all house? Sometimes the candles didn't smell so much
CAITLIN C.