BY SKITTLES

• Where can I buy this?1 Answers
  • What is the smell of this candle?2 Answers
Sally H.
crossville
Skittles!!!! I love skittles! I love the candles the candy I love them inherently they are doing everything right and need to keep it up I stronger recommend those who haven’t tried them to try them you’ll love them
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
I love the idea of these candies. However, the scent of these are not very strong so it's a little disappointing. They work of you have like 5 of them all in the same place. I always see them at the dollar general
Barbara W.
Akron, OH
Absolutely wonderful smelling candles!!! My 2 favorites have to be the raspberry and the melon berry scents. They really scent the whole room, and are such a great value!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you want a sickly sweet smelling candle that doesn't actually distribute its overly sugary scent throughout a room, go ahead and get this... I don't even know where or if they still sell these, but someone gave me one and I just left it on a shelf until I eventually gave it to someone else who liked it for whatever reason. Candy scented candles are just not a good idea. Stick to making delicious fruity candy, Skittles.
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Found this little candle at Family Dollar for $1. I was excited to try this candle out once I got it home. After lighting it the scent was very strong, but it didn't last long which is probably why it was only $1. This one is the only one that I have tried and I know that there are a few other sense that are included in this brand. I might have to try the other ones out to see if they are the same.
Dylan W.
I wouldn't recommend purchasing this. Total waste of money. The candle does not smell like skittles, in fact it seems that there is very little fragrance. Very upsetting that it claims to be scented like skittles when it is not.
Corrina Y.
Berwick, ME
I wasn't expecting much from these, since I got them from The Dollar Tree, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's obviously a very cheap wax, but they we're scented nicely. They didn't smell too fake , but they also weren't the best smelling thing either. Won't be buying them again, but it was nice for a one time purchase. :)
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
I love Skittles and believe that the scent of them makes me want to go out on a Skittles run. I came across this candle in a little shop while I was looking for craft materials. It has the exact sent that the description on the box carries. I only gave it 4 stars because they are no longer available in my area.
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
My daughter uses all sorts of the Skittles candles in her room, but this one is her favorite. The smell is not overpowering, but it's strong enough to mask the... funk... of a teenage girl's shoes and dirty gym clothes. She also loves that the color goes along with the rest of her room decor.
Valerie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was very excited to try out these Skittles candles. However, I was a little bit dissapointed. I expected a stronger and more fruity scent. The candle was almost completly gone by the end of the day so that was a bummer as well. The good thing is that these candles can be found at Dollar Tree so they affordable.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Why have I never heard of these before??
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
What is the smell of this candle?
CAITLIN C.
Roydon, Kings lynn
Where can I buy this?
Ashley S.
Paradise, NL
I've never heard of these before! I love skittles, does it actually smell like the real thing? Where can you purchase them?
mirna t.
San Diego, CA
I smell this candle and is amazing but... the smell is strong in all house? Sometimes the candles didn't smell so much