BY STARBURST

Jami M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love all the different kinds of skittles they're coming up with. The sour ones are definitely my favorite though.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
I used to sell these in my high school for a club that I was in. The original flavors always went the fastest!
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
The entire pack is delicious and worth getting for a family or if you're trying to make money for a fundraiser.
Na'ilah S.
This is just heaven in a box. Starburst are always a hit. And i absolutely lovee the sour & original skittles.
caitlin m.
Newport news, Va
this is really good for like a football game or basketball game cause the kids and the parents have a choice
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have some of those in my house, you know, but for my taste without too much sweets, I do not love them.
Christine G.
Columbia, PA
The variety is great! I personally love the original bag and the blue bags but they're all a tasty snack!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
I love this box. Skittles is my favorite candy. They have tons of great flavors and I love the texture.
#nerdygirl ..
I love skittles! They are the perfect treat for on the go or just for chilling and watching a movie.
Julia S.
Jacksonville, FL
These variety packs are great! My hubby loves Skittles and Starbursts so these are perfect for him!
Cameron P.
Where can I get this?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Who else loves these?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
Are the boxes going to be bigger in future?
Jessica M.
New River, AZ
Why get rid of the lime flavor in skittles? That was one of my favorite flavors and honestly I'm kinda over the green apple.
Margaret A.
Would you suggest using boxes like these for fundraising opportunities?