BY STARBURST

Kimberly G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What can I say..taste the rainbow..there so sweet and chewy..all different flavors and colors..they have sour ones too lol I love skittles..you can find them anywhere in grocery stores or gas stations
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
This is the best , what's better than a box with your favorite two mixture of candy the starbursts and skittles are both very good I eat this candy most of the time , yes if purchase worthy .
Haleigh T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can taste the rainbow in all kinds of flavors! Gives people multiple choices of which type they want! They can hace original which is my favorite or the other types which some people like others!
alondra  f.
Santa Ana, CA
I'm in love with all the skittles and starburst this pack comes with. I'm addicted to all these candies, i consider eating them a crime because i can never stop eating them. It's also a great package of sweets if you have any family members over.
Billie R.
Duluth, MN
I love this carpet pack because then I don't get cord of the same taste after a while! I can just switch it up and go back and forth depending on what I'm in the mood for!
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
Skittles is a childhood favorite of mine. I shared them with my brothers and sometimes even just shared it with myself. Great tasting and very flavorful candy bites.
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Skittles always gives me energy and it wakes me up. I eat this whenever I'm getting sleepy at work, school, or driving. It always makes me awake. Very flavorful.
Angelica W.
I love those starburst! All that jucyiness in that tiny little square.
I like doing that challenge to see if I can unwrap the candy in my mouth, most of the time it fails.

My favorite skittles are the tropical flavors. Goodie goodie yum yum in bite size candies.
Roseanna R.
Los Banos, CA
Perfect variety pack of starburst skittles. All different flavors perfect for a snack on the good. And there super delicious grew up eating these and still lobe them.
Candice R.
Huntington , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good deal, nice organization (didn't take up a lot of space) and a nice variety of products in one order!
Cameron P.
Where can I get this?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Who else loves these?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
Are the boxes going to be bigger in future?
Jessica M.
New River, AZ
Why get rid of the lime flavor in skittles? That was one of my favorite flavors and honestly I'm kinda over the green apple.
Margaret A.
Would you suggest using boxes like these for fundraising opportunities?