BY STARBURST #26 in Candy Variety Packs

Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a very nice variety pack for chewy candies. I love the variety that is offered in this pack. The Skittles are one of my favorite candies to eat, and I love how this variety pack has several different flavors. This variety pack is very nice because it has something for everyone to enjoy. I highly recommend it if you like Skittles and Starbursts
mayra r.
Me gustan todos los sabores ,menos los sour son muy ácidos y tengo dientes sensibles , los ácidos después de comer varios dulces te deja la lengua muy sensible como rasposa y es molesto .
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Andy Dwyer once created the perfect sand which. Do you know what that sandwich was made out of? Skittles and Starburst! So this is basically like a lunchable for adults. Because kids definitely should not eat that much candy.
Dominika C.
Skittles . Aww.. one of my favorites is the red color. I do eat this very often. It’s great value and it taste so good! I got easy addicted to this. I have sweet tooth. I recommend to others. It’s delicious.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Mariana M.
New Brunswick, NJ
These skittle packs were always bought to sell at snack bars at sports events at my high school. They are cheap and easy to sell because the variety of flavors can appeal to everyone. My favorite ones are the sour ones because I enjoy the feeling of puckering up my face! But any skittles are good skittles. And having starbursts with them are even better!!! Kids love to be able to have a sweet piece of candy as a treat.
Beverly N.
Starbursts and Skittles take me back to my childhood! I love them so much! The fruity tastes are awesome, and they are the perfect size to throw in your bag or purse. You can find a flavor for everyone in your family because there is so much variety in this candy pack. My favorite are the yellow, pink and red Starbursts and the red and yellow Skittles.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
These Variety packs are great. They are some of my favorite candy. These can be bought at most wholesale stores, I buy mine at Costco. These are rather affordable as well, especially for the quality. I buy these packs but always give the green sour ones away because I don't like sour things.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Master Foods Variety Mix Bars Starburst Skittles Variety Pack Assortment are perfect to pre buy for Halloween. I can buy these a month ahead of time. They won't melt easy so it's great to keep in the cupboards. Any of course the flavors are amazing so I can sneak a few out for myself before hand.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
All these skittles are so good. Original and the very berry are so amazing. I can only eat sour skittles when I am in the mood just because if I eat too much of them, my mouth starts to hurt from the sourness.
Cameron P.
Where can I get this?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Who else loves these?
Margaret A.
Would you suggest using boxes like these for fundraising opportunities?
Jessica M.
New River, AZ
Why get rid of the lime flavor in skittles? That was one of my favorite flavors and honestly I'm kinda over the green apple.
becky r.
Metairie, LA
Are the boxes going to be bigger in future?