SKIPPY® SUPER CHUNK® Peanut Butter

Craving peanutty taste that packs a crunch? Look no further than SKIPPY® SUPER CHUNK® Peanut Butter. Every jar is blended with loads of real peanut pieces so you get the fun flavor of SKIPPY®Peanut Butter, plus crazy-good crunchiness.

Já fizeram muita propaganda boa para mim, acho que logo eu provo, só não provei ainda pq é muito caro, tenho medo de comprar e não gostar.
Alimentos americanos são interessantes. Adoraria ter a oportunidade de provar este produto.
Does this separate like other natural peanut butters?
Start your review of SKIPPY® SUPER CHUNK® Peanut Butter!
How would you rate this product?
5 years ago
I love this peanut butter , I would mix my fruits like apple with it! And its a natural peanut butter
5 years agoPortland, OR
It is delicious, and I love that its natural, but I still do prefer more natural products than this.
5 years agoCutler Bay, FL
Usually, Publix Supermarket it has a bogo deal and I stock up. 2/$4 or 2/$5 Great taste and buy.
5 years agoNashville, IN
Love natural peanut butter. it is smoothr and has a better flavor to it than regular peanut butter
5 years ago
So good. easy to spread and its great on toast. i love how its natural and a great snack to have
5 years ago
I love this peanut butter. It tastes great and without all the preservatives that are bad for you.
5 years agoHarrisburg, PA
I like this natural peanut butter because it doesn't separate like so many others and tastes great
5 years agoMaywood, CA
I love Skippy peanut butter! I add it to shakes or in peanut butter and banana sandwiches. So good!
5 years agoSykesville, MD
Great flavor, perfect amount of crunch, and there is no oil separation like other natural brands.
5 years agoKenosha, WI
This is the only kind of peanut butter we buy!!! We love the taste and creaminess and chrunchiness!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...