BY SKIPPY #6 in Nut & Seed Butters

Craving peanutty taste that packs a crunch? Look no further than SKIPPY® SUPER CHUNK® Peanut Butter. Every jar is blended with loads of real peanut pieces so you get the fun flavor of SKIPPY®Peanut Butter, plus crazy-good crunchiness.

Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
Thank you @skippybrand for 5 complimentary and amazing tasting jars of peanut butter!! The only jar missing from the photo is Skippy's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread. I used it last night to make cookies! I tried all of them and they are all equally amazing! This is the first time I've had #skippypeanutbutter in a very long time. Looks like I'll only be purchasing #skippy from now on! Thanks again!!
😁😍😘
#reviews #foodreview #peanutbutter #creamypeanutbutter #superchunk
Queen D.
Darlington, SC
I don't eat peanut butter like that unless I have jelly and I certainly don't eat it with peanuts in it. But my kids and fiance loves it. I tried it with them only because I needed a snack and at the the time this was the only thing close to a snack I had. It tasted okay, but not something I would chose over regular peanut butter without the peanuts.
Timmi G.
Rayne
I love Skippy. My whole family enjoys skippy peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I love the fact that it has no preservatives. It’s a healthier choice for my family. The only thing is that I rather the creamy. Not a big fan of chunky.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
These peanut butter is so flavorful and delicious! It’s unlike any other brand! I use it everyday for lunches or to use with breakfast. It tastes good on rice cakes, sandwiches, or even veggies! Purchased it at Walmart and will definitely purchase again!
Kristen I.
Cincinnati
The natural skippy is amazing. It only has four ingredients and you dont have to mix it like some other natural peanut butters. It is so delicious and is not too pricey! It is very comparable to jiff and better in my opinion!!!
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
My favorite peanut butter! I love that I can pronounce every ingredient listed, and that there isn't much in there to begin with (roasted peanuts, sugar, palm oil, salt). A yummy salt when paired with celery sticks or pretzels!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This peanut butter is tasty, but I wouldn't consider it "natural" since it still has added sugar. I do love the super chunkiness of it though! Skippy is really creamy peanut butter so it pairs nicely with the chunks of peanuts. I like it on bread, bananas, and I even dip vegetables in it!
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Taste peanut butter, so in love with Skippy super chunk extra crunchy peanut butter. My kids and I are so much in love with the amazing paste. Highly Recommend. SKIPPY® SUPER CHUNK® Peanut Butter
adiktive n.
price range from one ninty none to two ninty nine which is good ... i got the creamy verson with honey ... great texture so good my three year old enjoys it ... goes great with bananas ...apples ... celery ... i also use it in my morning shakes 😁
Annélyse B.
New York
Prime time comfort food, my favourite thing to do with it is make peanut butter Nutella sandwiches when i feel like i should have a cheat day. It literally works at anytime of the day and peanut butter and banana sandwiches are the best too.
Aneta A.
North York, ON
Do you think that kids would enjoy it? My kids love peanut butter and soy butter would love to know how this compares
Klaurini ch V.
Does it taste good?
Brianne P.
Santa Ana, CA
What do you eat your peanut butter with?
Hannah B.
Toledo, OH
Is this as good if not better then the brand Jif?
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
I love this but find that even though it says "no stirring necessary" I still have oil that needs to be stirred in. Anyone else?