BY SKIPPY #10 in Nut & Seed Butters

Craving peanutty taste that packs a crunch? Look no further than SKIPPY® SUPER CHUNK® Peanut Butter. Every jar is blended with loads of real peanut pieces so you get the fun flavor of SKIPPY®Peanut Butter, plus crazy-good crunchiness.

Queen D.
Darlington, SC
I don't eat peanut butter like that unless I have jelly and I certainly don't eat it with peanuts in it. But my kids and fiance loves it. I tried it with them only because I needed a snack and at the the time this was the only thing close to a snack I had. It tasted okay, but not something I would chose over regular peanut butter without the peanuts.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
These peanut butter is so flavorful and delicious! It’s unlike any other brand! I use it everyday for lunches or to use with breakfast. It tastes good on rice cakes, sandwiches, or even veggies! Purchased it at Walmart and will definitely purchase again!
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
My favorite peanut butter! I love that I can pronounce every ingredient listed, and that there isn't much in there to begin with (roasted peanuts, sugar, palm oil, salt). A yummy salt when paired with celery sticks or pretzels!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This peanut butter is tasty, but I wouldn't consider it "natural" since it still has added sugar. I do love the super chunkiness of it though! Skippy is really creamy peanut butter so it pairs nicely with the chunks of peanuts. I like it on bread, bananas, and I even dip vegetables in it!
adiktive n.
price range from one ninty none to two ninty nine which is good ... i got the creamy verson with honey ... great texture so good my three year old enjoys it ... goes great with bananas ...apples ... celery ... i also use it in my morning shakes 😁
Nick D.
Roxborough
An absolute staple on my cutting diet. This stuff can really keep you sane when you’re craving a comfort food that is typically loaded with fat and carbs and fillers. Mixed with a bowl of oatmeal or into a protein shake can really keep you on track.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I love eating this with banana. The creamy peanut butter is good but I get sick of eating it after a while. Since this one is chunky it gives me a crunch when I eat it. I eat it with apples and banana.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
In my household we go through a lot of peanut butter, and this one makes it to the top of my list. It is not organic, but it is one of our favorites because not only does it taste good it also goes on smooth onto a slice of bread. My kids also enjoy is as a dip for their fruits and veggies. This peanut butter is great for baking flour-less cookies as well, it contains enough oil that additional oil for baking the cookies is not needed. This is a product that is always on my Sam's Club shopping list, because it is a great price for the 2pk, and each jar is 40oz.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
My favorite peanut butter so creamy and so smooth. I love eating many ways with apples with celery with pretzels or just by the spoonful I love this peanut butter the price is always right and you can find it at most grocery stores for under four dollars for 26 ounces try some today and YUM!
(The crunchy is good too)
Ashley D.
I was on the mission to find a peanut butter that did not contain hydrogenated oil. It still has palm oil, sugar, and salt added into it. However, I do think it is a step in the right direction to picking a better peanut butter. I repurchased this many times because it is inexpensive, and tastes great. I probably will switch to a totally natural peanut butter in the future (just ground peanuts), but for now I am satisfied with this.
Aneta A.
North York, ON
Do you think that kids would enjoy it? My kids love peanut butter and soy butter would love to know how this compares
Klaurini ch V.
Does it taste good?
Brianne P.
santa ana, CA
What do you eat your peanut butter with?
Hannah B.
Toledo, OH
Is this as good if not better then the brand Jif?
Angie F.
Waterloo , IA
I love this but find that even though it says "no stirring necessary" I still have oil that needs to be stirred in. Anyone else?