Skippy® Super Chunk® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter 28 oz. Jar uploaded by Gabriela R.

BY SKIPPY

Did you know? When combined with foods like whole grain bread, fruit & low fat milk, Skippy® Peanut Butter helps to make a nutritious meal or snack delicious. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Queen D.
Darlington, SC
I don't eat peanut butter like that unless I have jelly and I certainly don't eat it with peanuts in it. But my kids and fiance loves it. I tried it with them only because I needed a snack and at the the time this was the only thing close to a snack I had. It tasted okay, but not something I would chose over regular peanut butter without the peanuts.
Krystal S.
This peanut butter is super crunchy which I love, but I find that it very oily. When I open the jar I find that all of the oil is settled on the top and it is very hard to mix. Other peanut butters are better than this one...
Jaya F.
Yucaipa, CA
The peanut butter is so crunchy and creamy and I love the the rich texture.
Gabriela R.
Súper genial
Me encanta su sabor y las variedades que tiene sin duda una experiencia única