SKIPPY® Singles Creamy Peanut Butter

by Skippy

Spread on the smiles with smooth, creamy peanut buttery perfection. Made from only the freshest peanuts, SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter adds more yum and fun to just about anything. It's nothing but smooth snacking with this creamy classic.

Omg!! Where can I found this?
Start your review of SKIPPY® Singles Creamy Peanut Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Bloomington, MN
These are great for throwing in you lunch bag for work. It's an easy and convienent way to use peanut butter without having to bring a whole jar with you. However, depending on what you're using it for, you might feel like you're wasting money if you're only using half the amount and having to throw the rest away.
Dairy Free
Newark, DE
Purchased at: Target
These are amazing to take on the go. Especially when you're craving something related to protein. Its kinda healthy if you eat it in moderation. Not pricey. Satisfied 100% with the flavor. Would definitely reccomend to everyone who loves peanut butter!
No Special Diet
I use these singles all the time and I love them! I throw them in my lunch bag and eat it with pretzels or celery or just make myself a peanut butter sandwich. I am on a strict diet and these 200 cal size containers are perfect and it takes the guess work out of how much I'm eating. I recommend this for anyone who is on the go or if you want to put it in your child's lunch box with celery as a snack!
Osceola, WI
SKIPPY® Singles Natural Peanut Butter Spread The person who thought of this is a genius! I cannot tell you how many times I have brought these places where they have come in so handy. I toss them in my lunch all the time and they are perfect.
Paleo, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Spartanburg, SC
I love skippy peanut butter so when I saw this in my grocery store I grabbed it quickly. Perfect for dipping apple slices, celery stalks, or eating by itself on the go!! So convenient for someone with not a lot of time.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Perfect snack for the calorie counter or paren't on the go. These amazing portion sized peanut butter goodies are made for the gym, your child's lunch, or on the go for our fast paced lives.
Chula Vista, CA
We love our Skippy peanut butter!!! It's great as a snack with celery or a slice of bread or even mixed in a recipe for cookies or pie. It's versitility is awesome!
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Yuma, AZ
I love theme especially when I'm looking for a quick healthy snack, i usually grab a few apple slices or chop up some celery to accompany it.
No Special Diet
A little pricey but these are perfect for a grab and go snack. Also limits the amount of peanut butter I eat. Convenient and tasty!
Ripley , CA
We always use this peanut butter. It’s good. It’s a good value. Not to pricey at All. The flavor is satisfing. We eat with jelly.
Sugar Free, Low Carb