SKIPPY® Singles Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Yarisa S.SKIPPY® Singles Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Jane R.

BY SKIPPY

Spread on the smiles with smooth, creamy peanut buttery perfection. Made from only the freshest peanuts, SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter adds more yum and fun to just about anything. It's nothing but smooth snacking with this creamy classic.

Anna C.
I use these singles all the time and I love them! I throw them in my lunch bag and eat it with pretzels or celery or just make myself a peanut butter sandwich. I am on a strict diet and these 200 cal size containers are perfect and it takes the guess work out of how much I'm eating. I recommend this for anyone who is on the go or if you want to put it in your child's lunch box with celery as a snack!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
SKIPPY® Singles Natural Peanut Butter Spread
The person who thought of this is a genius! I cannot tell you how many times I have brought these places where they have come in so handy. I toss them in my lunch all the time and they are perfect.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
I love skippy peanut butter so when I saw this in my grocery store I grabbed it quickly. Perfect for dipping apple slices, celery stalks, or eating by itself on the go!! So convenient for someone with not a lot of time.
Daniel W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Perfect snack for the calorie counter or paren't on the go. These amazing portion sized peanut butter goodies are made for the gym, your child's lunch, or on the go for our fast paced lives.
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
We love our Skippy peanut butter!!! It's great as a snack with celery or a slice of bread or even mixed in a recipe for cookies or pie. It's versitility is awesome!
Deziree R.
Yuma, AZ
I love theme especially when I'm looking for a quick healthy snack, i usually grab a few apple slices or chop up some celery to accompany it.
Cassie T.
A little pricey but these are perfect for a grab and go snack. Also limits the amount of peanut butter I eat. Convenient and tasty!
kassi s.
Sheboygan, WI
I love these singles. I bring them to work for my snack with a handful of pretzels or a cut up apple. So simple and no mess!
Jasmine R.
Bronx, NY
These taste just like the big jar of peanut butter only travel size. I especially love these with a granny smith apple yumm
Yumi Q.
Chehalis, WA
Great idea don't you think? I put in my husband's lunchbox with an apple sometimes. Pretty convenient and healthy!
Carmen Y. R.
Omg!! Where can I found this?

back