SKIPPY® Roasted Honey Nut Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Mary O.SKIPPY® Roasted Honey Nut Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Mary O.SKIPPY® Roasted Honey Nut Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Amanda F.

BY SKIPPY

What do you get when sweet meets satisfying? SKIPPY® Roasted Honey Nut Creamy Peanut Butter. It's a match made in peanut-butter-honey-heaven. Spread it on thick for a tasty treat that can't be beat. After all, what's sweeter than the taste of real honey?

Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Taste peanut butter, so in love with this creamy fluffy and yummy taste. My kids and I are so much in love with the amazing taste.My 1year old daughter is so much in love with this paste. Highly Recommend. SKIPPY® Roasted Honey Nut Creamy Peanut Butter
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Pretty underwhelming for the title. Just tastes like regular Skippy peanut butter to me. I don't hate it, I was just expecting more of a distinctive flavor from the original. I was slightly disappointed.
Alecia G.
Boise, ID
I used the Skippy's creamy Honey Roasted peanut butter for my fudge on a smaller batch. It turned out delicious!! I will definitely do so again. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster [product:skippy-roasted-honey-nut-creamy-peanut-butter-16.3-oz.-jar]
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
Thank you @skippybrand for 5 complimentary and amazing tasting jars of peanut butter!! The only jar missing from the photo is Skippy's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread. I used it last night to make cookies! I tried all of them and they are all equally amazing! This is the first time I've had #skippypeanutbutter in a very long time. Looks like I'll only be purchasing #skippy from now on! Thanks again!! 😊
Donna B.
Pikeville
This skippy honey nut creamy is the best peanut butter I've ever tasted ! It has an all natural taste with a hint of honey ! Very good.
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
This is my favorite peanut butter. It's nice and smooth and also had a great honey taste. It's great with strawberry jam.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
A great tasting peanut butter!! Yummy stuff!! Great mixture of flavor in a peanut butter.
Kylie J.
Tonopah, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Best Peanut Butter ever!! It’s so sweet and creamy and smooth! I love to make peanut butter honey banana sandwiches. This is the best peanut butter for it!
Dora O.
Niort
C est très bon i enjoyed it la pâte n’est pas dûre c’est aux cacahuètes.elle est un peu salée donc ça va bien avec le sucré.elle est facile à tartiner