BY SKIPPY

Spread on the yippee with smooth, creamy peanut buttery perfection. SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter Spread adds more yum and fun to just about anything. And with 25% less fat, SKIPPY®Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter Spread gives you even more to smile for.

SKIPPY® Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
  • "It has a little bit of a funky taste, but nothing that would make you not want to eat this product." in 1 review
Rachel M.
Douglas, MA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This is the only peanut butter that my whole family will use. No chunks, no other brands just Skippy. We always have backups of this as it is cheaper to buy in bulk. Highly recommend for all ages to love.
Britney y.
Groton, MA
This stuff = addiction lol! I literally eat it 5 out of 7 days a wk! The downfall is it’s horrible for you, & peanut butter in general is expensive, especially with how much I eat
Bonnie C.
Piscataway, NJ
This isn't real peanut butter. See the label, this is actually called peanut butter spread. "Spreads" contain about 60 percent peanuts―not the 90 percent required for a product to be labeled peanut "butter." Fewer peanuts means less fat: Butters average 16 grams per two-tablespoon serving; spreads weigh in at 12 grams or less. But those peanuts are replaced by additives: corn-syrup solids, molasses, salt, and hydrogenated oils (otherwise known as trans fats, which have been linked to high cholesterol levels and heart disease). The skinny: Eating a smaller portion of regular peanut butter is healthier.
Make-up t.
new york
Same great tasting peanut butter from when I was a kid. As an adult I now reach for the reduced fat option. You can’t even tell the difference!!! I use it for so many different recipes. My most favorite is peanut butter milk. Takes my right back to my childhood. Price is still very affordable for everyone!
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m really happy that this peanut butter is gluten free, because it tastes so good! I love smooth peanut butter, so I’m really happy with this. I like that it has reduced fat in it as well. I don’t know how much healthier that really makes it, but I’m not too concerned about that. I don’t know if it’s necessarily better than any other brands though, I’m just a peanut butter lover so as long as it tastes good I’m happy!
MariangelDani M.
Esta es mi marca de mantequilla de mani preferida, es muy cremosa, esto nunca falta en mi cocina, mi familia y yo la comemos con pan o galletas, simplemente nos encanta, no es costosa y es deliciosa, la compramos siempre!
Jamee P.
Las cruces , NM
This reduced fat creamy peanut butter spread is delicious! Can't even tell it's reduced fat! Mix it with a little fat free jelly and BOOM healthy and yummy snack! Even just a spoonful is delicious! I would definintely recommend it to others!
stefany m.
Concord, NC
I really love this product!!! I love the fact that it has actual peanuts in it . My favorite kind of all the skippies👍🏻. I like to put peanut butter, banana and jam in my sandwich🍞 I'm 100% satisfie
PaigeAlexandra T.
Purchased at: Target
Love how this tastes, I keep it in my desk drawer at work for an afternoon snack with apples or pretzels. Nice and smooth, but it is a little sticky so it gets stuck to the roof of my mouth more than the regular kind
Stevie J.
I like this, it's really creamy and taste just like if you were to smash peanuts up. It spreads easily and I even sometimes eat a spoonful in the middle of the night if I want something sweet.
Gabriela T.
Banning, CA
Why is this In the moisturizer section?
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Is this better than Jiff reduced fat?