BY SKIPPY #52 in Nut & Seed Butters

Spread on the yippee with smooth, creamy peanut buttery perfection. SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter Spread adds more yum and fun to just about anything. And with 25% less fat, SKIPPY®Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter Spread gives you even more to smile for.

Buy on Target
  • "It has a little bit of a funky taste, but nothing that would make you not want to eat this product." in 1 review
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Soooo yummy love to add a spoon of this to my toast and even when I make my oats flavor is amazing and for the duo pack price in bjs wholesale it's really affordable.
Bonnie C.
Piscataway, NJ
This isn't real peanut butter. See the label, this is actually called peanut butter spread. "Spreads" contain about 60 percent peanuts―not the 90 percent required for a product to be labeled peanut "butter." Fewer peanuts means less fat: Butters average 16 grams per two-tablespoon serving; spreads weigh in at 12 grams or less. But those peanuts are replaced by additives: corn-syrup solids, molasses, salt, and hydrogenated oils (otherwise known as trans fats, which have been linked to high cholesterol levels and heart disease). The skinny: Eating a smaller portion of regular peanut butter is healthier.
Mariangel M.
Esta es mi marca de mantequilla de mani preferida, es muy cremosa, esto nunca falta en mi cocina, mi familia y yo la comemos con pan o galletas, simplemente nos encanta, no es costosa y es deliciosa, la compramos siempre!
Stevie J.
I like this, it's really creamy and taste just like if you were to smash peanuts up. It spreads easily and I even sometimes eat a spoonful in the middle of the night if I want something sweet.
Kate M.
Colchester, CT
i love peanut butter and this is definitely my favorite brand hands down. ialso love the creamy way more than the chunky brand. it is paired well with anything sweet, vegetables and on a sandwhich. everyone loves a traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
Loooo mejoooor !! Me encanta el sabor, buenisimo para acompañarlo con fruta y pan. Ademas no es tan dañino. Si nunca lo haz probado te lo recomiendo muchisimo!! No sabes lo que te estas perdiendo
krenare b.
Columbus, OH
I love peanut butter. I am not a fan of peanut butter and jelly sandwich but it goes so well dipping apples on it. my kids love it too with apples. I recommend this and it is a good value
Audrey G.
Bayville, NJ
I love peanut butter and this taste fantastic! There's a reason they've been around so long and its great taste and quality! You can't even tell its reduced fat and there's no need to buy the regular kind because they taste the same! You only know its reduced fat because they tell you!
Liz M.
Skippy is the best peanut butter brand ever. my hubby grew up on pb &j and only has me buy Skippy. we buy this stuff in bulk at Costco. it's also great in recipes. My family loves this Creamy one in particular. it's a staple in my kitchen.
Danielle S.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite peanut butter. I won't buy any other brand because it is the best. It tastes great and is easy to spread. I cant imagine using anything other than Skippy. I've used it in so many dishes, including my curry recipe, it adds such a great taste to it.
Gabriela T.
Banning, CA
Why is this In the moisturizer section?
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Is this better than Jiff reduced fat?