SKIPPY® PB Bites Double Peanut Butter

by Skippy

Guess what? We brought the big taste of real SKIPPY® Peanut Butter down to bite size! These portable, pop-able P.B. Bites are packed with DOUBLE the peanut buttery yum. Find them in the peanut butter aisle.

I have seen commercials for this all over the television and I was curious to know if the center is a crunchy Reese's puff cereal ball?
I have never seen these ,where Can I purchase them ?
Is the taste of the peanut butter just right or too overwhelming? Are they similar to the peanut butter taste in Reese's Puff?
Start your review of SKIPPY® PB Bites Double Peanut Butter!
These are my go to pick me up when I am on my period or just generally feeling low. they are so yummy and the perfect snack before going to the gym or something. I would really reccomend trying these they are so delicious!
I love the peanut butter so I knew I would love the bites. PB bites are tasty snacks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...