SKIPPY® PB Bites Double Peanut Butter

by Skippy

Guess what? We brought the big taste of real SKIPPY® Peanut Butter down to bite size! These portable, pop-able P.B. Bites are packed with DOUBLE the peanut buttery yum. Find them in the peanut butter aisle.

I have seen commercials for this all over the television and I was curious to know if the center is a crunchy Reese's puff cereal ball?
I have never seen these ,where Can I purchase them ?
Is the taste of the peanut butter just right or too overwhelming? Are they similar to the peanut butter taste in Reese's Puff?
Start your review of SKIPPY® PB Bites Double Peanut Butter!
West Jordan, UT
These are SO good! I love them. I bought 2 to try and then I went back and bought 2 more! They are great for someone who loves peanut butter (like me) they taste like the peanut butter inside of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup! I would defiantly try them if I were you!!
Haddon Hgts, NJ
My two year old daughter loved these and always wanted to eat them and then when I read the added sugar and oils I was done with them. Instead I use natural peanut butter and pb powder mix roll into balls and freeze. You can feel much better about it.
Graysville, TN
These are awesome for on the go protein-packed snacks. They have 5 g of protein per serving. They are sweet, and the perfect amount of peanut butter flavor! They are inexpensive and great for adults and children alike. They also come in a little container perfect for your purse or back pack!
Westville, NJ
Holy portable peanut butter with zero greasy mess! These PB balls are addictive. BEWARE... you cannot eat just one. I had a couple of coupons for these and since I'm a peanut butter addict, I had to have these. OMG. This is my new favorite PB snack. Yes, I'd recommend them, but at $2.99 per container, they are a bit pricey in my opinion.
Wallingford, CT
I found these a week ago at Walmart. I am so happy, they are affordable and delicious. I don't believe I have ever had skippy peanut butter, but I'm glad I grabbed them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that enjoys peanut butter.
SKIPPY® PB Bites Double Peanut Butter uploaded by Rachel M.
After I found these in the store in may, I fell in love. I'm a huge peanut butter fan and now instead of grabbing a spoonful of peanut butter, i just grab my tub of p.b.bites and munch away!! love these.
Davenport, IA
Absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEE these peanut butter bites! Not as sweet, but still very tasty! You can do so much with these things! I've used them to make peanut butter banana smooths, and it delicious!
I recently got these at my local Wal-Mart and was completely satisfied. The peanut butter taste wasn't too powerful and the texture is smooth. I loved them so much I need to go buy more and try the pretzel ones.
I found these very strange and would not rebuy. Idk I just thought the concept and texture was a little weird for me and I would just rather have a peanut butter off a spoon or a different type of snack.
SKIPPY® PB Bites Double Peanut Butter uploaded by Natalie H.
These are my go-to treat when my sweet tooth is craving something yummy!!! I love these :) They are creamy, delicious, and a necessary treat in everyone's pantry! #influensterphotobooth
Ask a question to the Influenster community...