BY SKIPPY

Guess what? We brought the big taste of real SKIPPY® Peanut Butter down to bite size! These portable, pop-able P.B. Bites are packed with DOUBLE the peanut buttery yum. Find them in the peanut butter aisle.

• I have seen commercials for this all over the television ...5 Answers
  • I have never seen these ,where Can I purchase them ?7 Answers
  • Is the taste of the peanut butter just right or too overw...4 Answers
Kat J.
If you love peanut butter as much as I do,

YOU WILL LOVEEEEEEEE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I originally bought these Skippy PB Bites as a snack for a plane ride, and I was not disappointed in the slightest,... They have a chewy peanut butter center covered in a creamy yogurty peanut butter coating. Perfect round morsels to pop into your mouth, they’re satisfying in the most deliciously nutty way. Plus, they have 5 grams of protein per serving (so they have some sustenance to them). Ever since I discovered them, I can’t stop eating these bites. Skippy, I officially love these more than my own family. Okay, maybe not,...... but it’s close LOL 😜
Allison C.
Winter Spgs, FL
I don’t ever use Skippy peanut butter but these are delicious! I love the convenient tub and they’re perfect popable bites. Since they’re double peanut butter you really do have to be one of those people who will eat peanut butter right out of the jar.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love peanut butter but this one was a bit too much peanut butter for me. I actually prefer the one the graham cracker inside of it. These are great and portable and I got mine at Walmart for less than $3. If you like alot of PB get you some!
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Talk about addictive!! These are so good. I want to make a trail mix with these thrown in. The texture is perfect and the flavor is spot on. I like that with these, your tongue isn’t coated like when eating regular peanut butter. These are perfect for on the go too, not messy at all.
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
My four year old LOVES these peanut butter balls. We have had the ones with the pretzel middle and the granola middle, but he likes the double peanut butter ones the best! They are great for snack time with some grapes.
Victoria D.
SKIPPY® PB Bites Double Peanut Butter are so tasty! I'm a huge fan of a spoonful of peanut butter as a quick protein pick up, but these make it even easier. With the small container I can carry them in my purse or car. No spoons needed lol

I wish the sugar was a little less, but not ridiculous.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
So I'm actually a brand ambassador for Skippy peanut butter I was given these to send out samples for their company and I ended up taking all the leftovers which were about two full boxes and I've eaten all of them by myself these are so addicting and so full of protein it's like having a candy treat without feeling guilty
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
These things are like crack! I even got my boyfriend obsessed with them. They are a little weird at first but you can't stop eating them! A lot of people must like them though because every time I go to the store the shelf is almost cleaned out so I have to stock up.
Jessica B.
I was reading reviews of these and saw many people not liking them...

These things are AMAZING!!!! I thought they would be loaded with sugar but it's only 8 grams per 10 balls.

If you like peanut butter, you'll like these.
Eva J.
These are literally the best! They taste so good, and they are decently healthy. They are a perfect after school snack for any age. They are good for before soccer games, because they aren't too unhealthy. They are super unique!
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I have never seen these ,where Can I purchase them ?
Sara C.
I have seen commercials for this all over the television and I was curious to know if the center is a crunchy Reese's puff cereal ball?
ShaRea M.
Is the taste of the peanut butter just right or too overwhelming? Are they similar to the peanut butter taste in Reese's Puff?
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it taste really good because it good and I want to buy one.
Linda B.