BY SKIPPY #21 in Nut & Seed Butters

Craving peanutty taste that packs a crunch? Look no further than SKIPPY® Natural SUPER CHUNK® Peanut Butter Spread. Every jar is blended with loads of real peanut pieces so you get the fun flavor of SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, plus crazy-good crunchiness. SKIPPY®Natural Peanut Butter Spread is always free of preservatives and artificial flavors and colors.

• Why a Super Chunky when just chunky is good?1 Answers
  • Do the ingredients separate?2 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and jiffy brand? 6 Answers
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
Thank you @skippybrand for 5 complimentary and amazing tasting jars of peanut butter!! The only jar missing from the photo is Skippy's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread. I used it last night to make cookies! I tried all of them and they are all equally amazing! This is the first time I've had #skippypeanutbutter in a very long time. Looks like I'll only be purchasing #skippy from now on! Thanks again!! 😊
Jamice R.
Eastvale , CA
We eat a lot of peanut butter in our home. So we have tried many different kids of PB. This is by far the nastiest one we have tried. We couldn't even finish it. I just gave it to my dogs. It tastes "cheap" to me. I really don't know why so many people rave about it.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
If you plan to make a recipe that calls for chunky peanut butter, choose this product! The extra crunchiness is always appreciated, and there are onlt great, natural ingredients involved! 100% would recommend!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love this Peanut Butter - super chunk I love Peanut Butter & have tried a lot of different brands but this is by far the best. I love the extra chunks added to it. The taste is too good. Have it with a jam sandwich or a bagel it goes well with everything.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
Hands down my favorite peanut butter! We eat a lot of peanut butter in my house, from protein shakes, sandwiches, or just straight out of the jar on a spoon and this is my go to! I love the taste and the fact that it does not separate.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been a loyal fan of this product for years now and I don't see this changing any time soon. As a religious peanut-butter eater I've tasted my fare share of products, but no other brand has conquered my taste buds as thoroughly as this one. Everything about it, from the thick texture to the out-of-this-world chunkiness to the tantalizing scent, is sublime. That it is entirely without additives found in other brands only makes it better. I highly recommend this brand to peanut-butter lovers everywhere. Put it in oatmeal, add it to jam sanwhiches, use it as a dip for apples and bananas, spread it on a bagel, mix it in yogurt and ice-cream, or just eat it out of the jar. Either way, it's going to taste remarkable.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
If I could give this 6 STARS I would! This has changed the meaning of peanut butter and honey sandwiches for me! I have always been team crunch but this on a whole new level. Even while loaded with delicious peanuty goodness, it still manages to spread smoothly across the bread. It's 100% natural ( as shown in the picture) also! You can't get much better than this. Would go great with crackers, apples, and even pretzels!
Kirsten T.
Troy, MI
Skippy Natural is one of my favorite of the natural peanut butters I've had. The flavor is amazing-- not too salty, but enough salt to add some kick that's missing in other natural brands, and the texture is great. I love that it doesn't separate in the jar, or if it does, it's only mild separation and you can sort of just ignore it and spread it on your bread as normal. While this "super chunk" variety isn't my favorite, I'm sure people who like chunky peanut butter would love it.
Brenda N.
I enjoy Skippy Peanut Butter Natural Chunky as a snack. I just eat it with some carrots. I use the creamy Skippy for sandwiches but I like the chunkiness for eating with veggies. I like having as few chemicals as I can in my daily food consumption. So natural skippy is really good for me and my family. It also helps to provide nutrition and fats to keep our brain healthier. So go getcha some!
Kristina S.
Council Bluffs, Ia
If you're just looking for a chunky peanut butter this stuff is good; however, I wouldn't fully believe it's claim to being "natural." True Natural peanut butter WILL separate at the top and the bottom due to a lack of binding agent. This however is more on the natural side than the regular chunky, but still not a complete natural substance. It tastes good though.
Brenda N.
What else do you put peanut butter on besides a pb and j sandwich?
Christy O.
What's the difference between this and jiffy brand?
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I've always wanted to try this! Does it taste good?
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Do the ingredients separate?
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Why a Super Chunky when just chunky is good?

back