Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsNut ButtersSkippy
Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter - 15oz

Skippy Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter - 15oz

by Skippy

#22 in Nut Butters

Craving peanutty taste that packs a crunch? Look no further than SKIPPY® Natural SUPER CHUNK® Peanut Butter Spread. Every jar is blended with loads of real peanut pieces so you get the fun flavor of SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, plus crazy-good crunchiness. SKIPPY®Natural Peanut Butter Spread is always free of preservatives and artificial flavors and colors.

[product:skippy-natural-super-chunk-peanut-butter-spread] I love it with chocolate! Anyone agree?
Has anyone noticed a difference between this and the regular regarding the amount of sugar or how the body reacts to it?
Why a Super Chunky when just chunky is good?
Start your review of Skippy Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter - 15oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jess F.
Grayslake, IL
Skippy Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter - 15oz uploaded by Jess F.
Skippy makes the best peanut butter I have ever had. It is my absolute favorite. Ever since they introduced the natural line I buy it every time I go to the grocery store. Both my dog and I enjoy Skippy peanut butter, I get the crunchy, he gets the creamy. The reason I love this brand is that they have really simple ingredients. There’s not weird oil’s mixed in or a bunch of unnecessary preservatives. It’s just peanuts, oil, salt. (Sugar in some varieties) I always read ingredient labels these days, and I always make sure to avoid brands with xylitol just on my pup can enjoy them. I even called Skippy and they assured me that all of their peanut butters our dog approved and safe! 😊🧡🐕
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
Skippy Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter - 15oz uploaded by Mirela B.
Purchased at: Target
Skippy Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter - 15oz is delicious! It’s very smooth though it is crunchy. It doesn’t have artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. There are real peanut pieces in every jar. It has great texture. If you don’t mind a bunch of chopped up peanuts you may like this.
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
Skippy Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter - 15oz uploaded by Amanda F.
Thank you @skippybrand for 5 complimentary and amazing tasting jars of peanut butter!! The only jar missing from the photo is Skippy's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread. I used it last night to make cookies! I tried all of them and they are all equally amazing! This is the first time I've had #skippypeanutbutter in a very long time. Looks like I'll only be purchasing #skippy from now on! Thanks again!! 😊
Norma S.
Los Angeles, CA
They can do without palm oil but otherwise I love crunchy PB. I buy mine at Target and love the size variations for when I need to buy a larger one for family breakfasts or a smaller one to travel with.
skia M.
This is the best, is too rich, perfect for the breakfast or for any time actually hahaha. This peanut butter and nutella is the best combination that you try in your life. The day that I get a VoxBox with this I will be happy haha Already the mouth made me water. Apart is something inexpensive and accessible.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
If I could give this 6 STARS I would! This has changed the meaning of peanut butter and honey sandwiches for me! I have always been team crunch but this on a whole new level. Even while loaded with delicious peanuty goodness, it still manages to spread smoothly across the bread. It's 100% natural ( as shown in the picture) also! You can't get much better than this. Would go great with crackers, apples, and even pretzels!
Toni T.
Skippy’s Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter is THE best! Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever tried another brand. Why mess with perfection! Skippy Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter - 15oz
Carissa A.
Branford, CT
I love the naturals chunky peanut butter on my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Just a little bit of sweet, salty and crunchy! What a great combination
Krysta R.
Brentwood, CA
Skippy Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter - 15oz uploaded by Krysta R.
Purchased at: Safeway
My favorite peanut butter to buy my family! The taste is great on all different types of dishes. During this Shelter in Place, my daughter asks for a pbj almost daily.
Shari N.
Purchased at: Kroger
Natural peanut butter is the only way to go. This tastes like roasted peanuts. Delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Teresa B.
Verona, NJ
il y a 10 mois
Skippy Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter - 15oz I love it with chocolate! Anyone agree?
Hart L. il y a 7 mois