GroceryPantrySkippy
Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g)

Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g)

by Skippy

What do you get when sweet meets satisfying? SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey. It's a match made in peanut-butter-honey-heaven. After all, what's sweeter than the taste of real honey? SKIPPY® Natural Peanut Butter Spread is always free of preservatives and artificial flavors and colors.​

#skippy @skippy portion indicated to the day?
What is your favorite treat to eat this?
Does the peanut butter separate?
Start your review of Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g)!
How would you rate this product?
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g) uploaded by Yvonne P.
This is my peanut butter of choice. It’s delicious and creamy. It does separate a little but well worth it. Not enough to have to stir it. The honey gives it a natural sweetness and actually makes it less dry and stick yo the roof of your mouth. 5 grams of sugar per 2 Tbsp serving. It’s great in sandwiches. On toast or pancakes. It’s delicious on sliced apples and celery.
Lindsay W.
Oconomowoc, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Natural peanut butter is by far the best. I’m not sure of the actual benifits to it being natural but the taste is so much better. It literally tastes like a peanut! So so good. There is some natural oils that build up on top so it can be messy to mix the oils in, but it’s worth it
Julie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g) uploaded by Julie S.
Purchased at: Target
This is my 6 year old son’s favorite among the peanut butter I’ve bought. I love that it’s natural so less guilt. It almost taste the same as the blue ones but the flavor is more natural. I have to stop my son from eating this by itself lol.
Mary T.
Bel Aire, KS
Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g) uploaded by Mary T.
Purchased at: Kroger
Simply the best peanut butter in the history of peanut butters! I can eat it by the spoonful. I love using it for peanut butter cookies.
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g) uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This creamy peanut butter isn’t my choice. I’m a crunchy peanut butter fan but... After trying it on crackers I will continue to enjoy it
Danielle W.
Minot Afb, ND
My favorite peanut butter!! My daughter and husband love it as well. The hint of honey makes it amazing!
Nina B.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g) uploaded by Nina B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Not the best ingredients, but does the job when I can't make my own or find any of the good stuff. I like to use on toast, sandwiches, and for snacks on the go. Good price for what it is.
Mona  E.
Cusseta, GA
This is so good. It has just the right amount of honey in with the peanut butter, making the flavor so good. The creamy texture is great, slides right on the bread beautifully.
Julia C.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
When I tell you this peanut butter is the "jam", I'm not even exaggerating!! (You get it... peanut butter... jam... LOL) This peanut butter is natural, creamy, made with honey, and best of all... it's "no need to stir". It's not going to be one of those peanut butters that breaks your bread when you spread it! Super soft and smooth. I recommend to all (unless you have a peanut allergy, of course).
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
1,001 reviews
I have a peanut butter obsession. I can’t help it when the Peanut butter is this good. No improvements are to be made on this delicious tub of liquid creamy gold. I highly recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...