Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsNut ButtersSkippy
Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g)

Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g)

by Skippy

#11 in Nut Butters

What do you get when sweet meets satisfying? SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey. It's a match made in peanut-butter-honey-heaven. After all, what's sweeter than the taste of real honey? SKIPPY® Natural Peanut Butter Spread is always free of preservatives and artificial flavors and colors.​

#skippy @skippy portion indicated to the day?
What is your favorite treat to eat this?
Does the peanut butter separate?
Start your review of Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g)!
How would you rate this product?
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g) uploaded by Yvonne P.
This is my peanut butter of choice. It’s delicious and creamy. It does separate a little but well worth it. Not enough to have to stir it. The honey gives it a natural sweetness and actually makes it less dry and stick yo the roof of your mouth. 5 grams of sugar per 2 Tbsp serving. It’s great in sandwiches. On toast or pancakes. It’s delicious on sliced apples and celery.
Julie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g) uploaded by Julie S.
Purchased at: Target
This is my 6 year old son’s favorite among the peanut butter I’ve bought. I love that it’s natural so less guilt. It almost taste the same as the blue ones but the flavor is more natural. I have to stop my son from eating this by itself lol.
Mary T.
Vancouver, WA
Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g) uploaded by Mary T.
Purchased at: Kroger
Simply the best peanut butter in the history of peanut butters! I can eat it by the spoonful. I love using it for peanut butter cookies.
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g) uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This creamy peanut butter isn’t my choice. I’m a crunchy peanut butter fan but... After trying it on crackers I will continue to enjoy it
Danielle W.
Minot Afb, ND
My favorite peanut butter!! My daughter and husband love it as well. The hint of honey makes it amazing!
Knenah B.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g) uploaded by Knenah B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Not the best ingredients, but does the job when I can't make my own or find any of the good stuff. I like to use on toast, sandwiches, and for snacks on the go. Good price for what it is.
Mona E.
Cusseta, GA
This is so good. It has just the right amount of honey in with the peanut butter, making the flavor so good. The creamy texture is great, slides right on the bread beautifully.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
I have a peanut butter obsession. I can’t help it when the Peanut butter is this good. No improvements are to be made on this delicious tub of liquid creamy gold. I highly recommend this.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey (425g) uploaded by Sabrina M.
I love adding honey to anything I eat with peanut butter on it, so when I saw that there was a type of peanut butter with honey ALREADY in it, I went straight to Kroger and bought it right away! The honey in it makes it a little more runny and a lot more sweet, so a little goes a long way. It has quite a bit extra added sugar because of the honey, so I enjoy this as a treat on top of breads or desert items.
Sevvie N.
Glendale, CA
This is how to eat peanut butter if you want to also be healthy. IMO this tastes much better than the original and it's healthier. If you want to be even healthier, get the low sodium one (that's what I eat). This is DELICIOUS. I like creamy over chunky but they have a chunky version too. Put honey on this or bananas and it's amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...