SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey

What do you get when sweet meets satisfying? SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey. It's a match made in peanut-butter-honey-heaven. After all, what's sweeter than the taste of real honey? SKIPPY® Natural Peanut Butter Spread is always free of preservatives and artificial flavors and colors.​

#skippy @skippy portion indicated to the day?
What is your favorite treat to eat this?
Does the peanut butter separate?
Start your review of SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey!
How would you rate this product?
11 days ago
SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey uploaded by bunchgyrl B.
Purchased at: Albertsons
[product:skippy®-super-chunk®-peanut-butter] SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey No need to stir!!! Very good!!! No preservatives , artificial colors, FLAVORS.. 16 G of fat🕵really good!! I like.. Great peanut butter SPREAD!!!
4 months agoYuma, AZ
The greatness of peanut butter with the bonus and sweetness added to it with honey , you don’t even need to make a sandwich with anything else as well as a great snack with fruit and veggies. You can find at almost any grocery store and the plus is my toddler loves it.
2 months agoFarber, MO
SKIPPY Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread uses only simple ingredients and no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. It taste really good and much healthier.
a month agoBloomington, MN
Very creamy peanut butter with delicious flavor. I love that it is made with natural ingredients I can pronounce. Affordable natural peanut butter. No stirring needed. I would recommend this product.
9 months agoCedar Falls, IA
I prefer "Natural" peanut butter spread. It is proven to be healthier than "non-Natural" kinds, and the taste is somewhat grittier. You taste more peanuts than butter, which I like. Natural peanut butter on an English muffin with bananas cut up on top - yum. Try that for breakfast, it is so good.
5 months ago
This is the only natural peanut butter and my family enjoys. I have had plenty of no stir peanut butters that I have purchased in the past that I needed to stir up. I've never had an issue with any time I've purchased this.
a year agoKirwin, KS
SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey uploaded by Tina G.
I love to eat this by itself out a snack. It has no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. It is creamy and the taste is amazing. I like it because it is also very filling and a little goes a long way. My kids also love this kind and they are extremely picky when it comes to peanut butter. My son even use to say he didn't like it until he tried this one.
2 years agoCovington, WA
I try my best to buy products thatare organic/all-natural, so I was really happy when I saw a big brand, like Skippy, offering a product that had no preservatives and no artificial flavors/colors. The ingredients are PB spread (which contains palm oil, so that's a bit disappointing), Sugar, and Honey. I really like that Skippy tried to make this healthy, but I don't think adding extra sugar when you're using honey as a sweetner is healthy.
2 years agoState Univ, AR
My favorite peanut butter! I love how you can taste the sweetness of the honey mixed in with the peanut butter. However, some of the oil rests at the top sometimes so you have to stir it a little bit before using it. This peanut butter is so thick, smooth, and creamy. It melts in your mouth and has zero chunks in it. Plus, this is a healthier option than most peanut butters which is a huge plus.
a year agoPhiladelphia, PA
SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey uploaded by Deborah Q.
I got the pleasure of trying this free through #viewpoints and #powerreview. It's very easy for her to spread than the regular peanut butter the added honey delicious and very creamy. The kids love the taste and knowing that it has better ingredients it is a great peanut butter for the whole family.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...