Skippy® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread 40 oz. Plastic Jar uploaded by Claudia F.Skippy® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread 40 oz. Plastic Jar uploaded by Taylor A.

BY SKIPPY

No preservatives, artificial flavors, or colors. see more...

Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I love peanut butter and enjoy dipping fruit with it. Apples, bananas, etc. this natural version from skippy is fantastic. I was on the hunt for a natural peanut butter and this is super creamy and not watery/liquidy.
Angel F.
I started to love and enjoy pb&j sandwiches when i met my husband. He loves to eat those sandwiches. Thats how i discovered and started buying Skippy, and from my personal opinion i like the Creamy the most. It goes very smooth with any type of jelly you want. And I actually use this as an ingredient to one of the meal recipe i cook that my husband and in laws loves so much
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I stopped eating peanut butter for a while. And then my husband wanted me to pick up some peanut butter at Sam's Club. So I bought Skippy's naturals. This peanut butter made me fall in love with peanut butter all over again. I can't stop eating it.
Amie H.
Marshall, MI
This was a free product my grocery store was giving away wih a downloadable coupon. I LOVE peanut butter and this was not very impressive. It was very oily and even after stirring (says no stir!) it remained the same. The taste is okay. I will probably bake with the reat of this jar. I would recommend Jif Natural Creamy any day over this stuff!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I love Skippy Natural creamy peanut butter! So delicious and creamy! Nice rich flavor! This is my fiancé's favorite kind of peanut butter! I would recommend to others!
Cami R.
I love this natural peanut butter. The fact that it's no stir means there's no oily separation and you don't have to store it in the fridge. I bought mine at my local grocery store.
Charlotte I.
Skippy natural creamy peanut butter is a favorite in my household. It has 7 g of protein per serving and has no preservatives which is a huge bonus for our dietary needs.
Emily M.
Saugerties, NY
This is my favorite peanut butter. Nothing compares to how creamy and tasty it is! It is seriously the best and I always try to get the biggest packaging! Goes quick!
Mandy D.
This peanut butter has a wonderful taste and no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. It is great on crackers, sandwiches or just by the spoonful.
Abbey G.
Charleston
Tastes absolutely delicious! I have to refrain from eating it by the spoonful! And I love that it's natural it makes me feel better about myself