BY SKIPPY #50 in Nut & Seed Butters

Spread on the smiles with smooth, creamy peanut buttery perfection. Made from real peanuts, SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread yums up and funs up just about anything. Natural products are always free of preservatives and artificial flavors and colors.

Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
Thank you @skippybrand for 5 complimentary and amazing tasting jars of peanut butter!! The only jar missing from the photo is Skippy's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread. I used it last night to make cookies! I tried all of them and they are all equally amazing! This is the first time I've had #skippypeanutbutter in a very long time. Looks like I'll only be purchasing #skippy from now on! Thanks again!! 😊
Brenda V.
Tucson
I just recently received a sample box of Skippy and found this with the other 4 samples. skippy's natural line products are Delicious and i usually don't care for natural ( I love my sugar lol) So if you love sweet stuff and love peanut butter but can't have the sweet stuff i highly recommend this one. it's smooth creamy and down right delicious.  My kids will definitely be eating this for now on.
Tina G.
Kirwin
I love this peanut butter. It is so smooth and still taste great. I like the skippy brand and like that this is low in carbs. I like to eat about a tablespoon of this at a time. It probably isn't the healthiest on my keto diet but I haven't seen that it makes me gain any weight so I will continue to use it.
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
Honestly it’s my favorite peanut butter. I like that it’s pb but not overly sweet and not too peanut buttery. Like it’s a sweet spot for me. Pb smell makes me sick basically and this one doesn’t so we just buy this one now.
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
This peanut butter by #Skippy is very yummy. It is NOT super oily and has 7 grams of protein. I eat it every day with, jelly or on toast. It also has No preservatives, artificial flavors, or colors! Only 3g of sugar by serving! I love it.
Angel F.
I started to love and enjoy pb&j sandwiches when i met my husband. He loves to eat those sandwiches. Thats how i discovered and started buying Skippy, and from my personal opinion i like the Creamy the most. It goes very smooth with any type of jelly you want. And I actually use this as an ingredient to one of the meal recipe i cook that my husband and in laws loves so much
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I stopped eating peanut butter for a while. And then my husband wanted me to pick up some peanut butter at Sam's Club. So I bought Skippy's naturals. This peanut butter made me fall in love with peanut butter all over again. I can't stop eating it.
Amie H.
Marshall, MI
This was a free product my grocery store was giving away wih a downloadable coupon. I LOVE peanut butter and this was not very impressive. It was very oily and even after stirring (says no stir!) it remained the same. The taste is okay. I will probably bake with the reat of this jar. I would recommend Jif Natural Creamy any day over this stuff!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I love peanut butter and enjoy dipping fruit with it. Apples, bananas, etc. this natural version from skippy is fantastic. I was on the hunt for a natural peanut butter and this is super creamy and not watery/liquidy.
Cami R.
I love this natural peanut butter. The fact that it's no stir means there's no oily separation and you don't have to store it in the fridge. I bought mine at my local grocery store.