SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Monica M.SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Vanessa D.SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Paola T.

BY SKIPPY

Spread on the smiles with smooth, creamy peanut buttery perfection. SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter adds more yum and fun to just about anything. It's nothing but smooth snacking with this creamy classic.

Buy on Amazon
Monica M.
As you can see we have to get the big jar or peanut butter for our house lol this is our go to brand! Great for cooking also SKIPPY® Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
Shanti A.
My favorite peanut butter. Tastes better than all the others. I eat it in the mornings on my toast or with apples for a snack. Very delicious.
Paola T.
I really like yo eat this wonderful peanut Butter in my breakfast with bread, I think that mantein my weigt on point
Maria Azeneath C.
Reggio Calavria
I love the testure it's creamy, I prefer it than other brands.. I eat on breakfast and sometimes on afernoon as a snack.. I like to add se banana slices on with the toast.