BY SKIPPY #5 in Nut & Seed Butters

Spread on the smiles with smooth, creamy peanut buttery perfection. SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter adds more yum and fun to just about anything. It's nothing but smooth snacking with this creamy classic.

• Which is your favorite smooth or chunky?40 Answers
  • With what you eat skippy peanut butter.3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new peanut butter but never tried...6 Answers
Michelle V.
New York
This stuff is SOO good!! I love this peanut butter for snacks, meals, and as ingredients in recipes. It has such a buttery, creamy texture that is so satisfying. I dont think I can ever buy any other peanut butter. This one is just too good. I usually pick it up at my local super market. Its available in most supermarkets as Skippy is a well-known brand in the peanut butter game. Try with graham crackers for a simple, delicious snack!
carol s.
United States
The taste of this creamy peanut butter is excellent! I have never been disappointed with this brand. It gives a perfect after taste and leaves you wanting more. My family and I have been buying this peanut butter for years now. Truly amazing.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Who doesn’t love skippy peanut butter! I like the creamy butter a lot more than I like the chunky. The price is fair. I love having this with Ritz whole wheat crackers! I’ve been having this combo since I was a kid and it’ll never get old!
Rachel S.
I enjoy this peanut butter, it's thick and creamy with a great peanut butter taste. I grew up eating this peanut butter. I purchase a 2 pack at BJ's since both my daughter and husband loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We also have with Apple slices, crackers, celery and I use in cookies.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
always it is so incredibly smooth and the flavor is unbeatable. i love just spreading this on a soft piece of white bread, weird? maybe, delicious? definitely. i love it, its tasteful and very smooth. its better than the other peanut butters.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I am not a fan of peanut butter but now and then I'll eat a little or cook with it.
Skippy doesn't really stand out. It's about like any other peanut butter I have ever had. The taste isn't really much different.
I will continue to buy when it is on sale.
And sure I would recommend to someone who is looking for peanut butter.
Elle D.
Providence, RI
This is my favvvve #peanutbutter not no skippy nothing else. I love skippy it has a sweet after taste. I toast bread with butter sprinkle cinnamon after I spread the peanut butter n then add jelly! Sooo perfect!
Tysheema M.
SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter. Is the best peanut butter ever Peter Pan is no competition for Skippy smooth creamy peanut butter fuel the fun they have no preservative artificial flavors or colors.
Devour D.
Skippy Peanut butter is among my favorite. It's creamy and smooth and the right price. I love to bake with peanut butter so buying in larger containers is a must. For an evening snack we dip apples into peanut butter too. You can't go wrong when you buy Skippy!
Veronica V.
Westlake
This is the best peanut butter! It’s so good for peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, fluffernutter sandwiches, on celery, or just to eat with a spoon. It’s so creamy & delicious! It’s the only peanut butter I’ll ever get!
stephanie g.
london, ON
Which is your favorite smooth or chunky?
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
What texture do you prefer? Chunky or creamy?
Veronica G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better then Jiffy?
claudia j.
menlo park, CA
In what snacks do you use this peanut butter as an ingredient?
Shawna E.
Wadsworth, OH
Can you buy Skippy peanut butter and Jelly mixed together?

back