BY SKIPPY #6 in Nut & Seed Butters

Spread on the smiles with smooth, creamy peanut buttery perfection. SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter adds more yum and fun to just about anything. It's nothing but smooth snacking with this creamy classic.

• Which is your favorite smooth or chunky?40 Answers
  • With what you eat skippy peanut butter.3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new peanut butter but never tried...6 Answers
Michelle V.
This stuff is SOO good!! I love this peanut butter for snacks, meals, and as ingredients in recipes. It has such a buttery, creamy texture that is so satisfying. I dont think I can ever buy any other peanut butter. This one is just too good. I usually pick it up at my local super market. Its available in most supermarkets as Skippy is a well-known brand in the peanut butter game. Try with graham crackers for a simple, delicious snack!
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
always it is so incredibly smooth and the flavor is unbeatable. i love just spreading this on a soft piece of white bread, weird? maybe, delicious? definitely. i love it, its tasteful and very smooth. its better than the other peanut butters.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I am not a fan of peanut butter but now and then I'll eat a little or cook with it.
Skippy doesn't really stand out. It's about like any other peanut butter I have ever had. The taste isn't really much different.
I will continue to buy when it is on sale.
And sure I would recommend to someone who is looking for peanut butter.
Elle D.
Providence, RI
This is my favvvve #peanutbutter not no skippy nothing else. I love skippy it has a sweet after taste. I toast bread with butter sprinkle cinnamon after I spread the peanut butter n then add jelly! Sooo perfect!
Devour D.
Skippy Peanut butter is among my favorite. It's creamy and smooth and the right price. I love to bake with peanut butter so buying in larger containers is a must. For an evening snack we dip apples into peanut butter too. You can't go wrong when you buy Skippy!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the creamy, peanut-buttery taste of SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter. It’s smooth, creamy and full of the peanut butter taste we all know and love.

You can purchase it at your local grocery store. It’s affordable compared to other leading brands.

I will purchase again and would recommend.
Jen E.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Peapod
Ugh love this peanut butter so much. I’ve been eating it since I was little. I usually buy the bigger sized one. I find it to be a good value and it usually lasts me months which is great.
Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
Amazing taste. Always purchase creamy for my apples. It is reasonable prices at Walmart. Congress in small, medium & large sizes. If you love pineaut butter skippy is the way to go.
Cristina C.
I love peanut butter and Skippy is one of the best!  I love the super creamy nature of this peanut butter and it spreads like a dream.  Haha, I sound like a commercial, but I really do love this peanut butter and I would totally buy it again.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Who doesn’t love skippy peanut butter! I like the creamy butter a lot more than I like the chunky. The price is fair. I love having this with Ritz whole wheat crackers! I’ve been having this combo since I was a kid and it’ll never get old!
stephanie g.
london, ON
Which is your favorite smooth or chunky?
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
What texture do you prefer? Chunky or creamy?
Veronica G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better then Jiffy?
claudia j.
menlo park, CA
In what snacks do you use this peanut butter as an ingredient?
Shawna E.
Wadsworth, OH
Can you buy Skippy peanut butter and Jelly mixed together?

Amazon