BY SKIPPY #5 in Nut & Seed Butters

Spread on the smiles with smooth, creamy peanut buttery perfection. SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter adds more yum and fun to just about anything. It's nothing but smooth snacking with this creamy classic.

• With what you eat skippy peanut butter.1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new peanut butter but never tried...5 Answers
  • How many calories is this?2 Answers
Rachel S.
I enjoy this peanut butter, it's thick and creamy with a great peanut butter taste. I grew up eating this peanut butter. I purchase a 2 pack at BJ's since both my daughter and husband loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We also have with Apple slices, crackers, celery and I use in cookies.
Angelica ♛.
always it is so incredibly smooth and the flavor is unbeatable. i love just spreading this on a soft piece of white bread, weird? maybe, delicious? definitely. i love it, its tasteful and very smooth. its better than the other peanut butters.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I am not a fan of peanut butter but now and then I'll eat a little or cook with it.
Skippy doesn't really stand out. It's about like any other peanut butter I have ever had. The taste isn't really much different.
I will continue to buy when it is on sale.
And sure I would recommend to someone who is looking for peanut butter.
Elle D.
Providence, RI
This is my favvvve #peanutbutter not no skippy nothing else. I love skippy it has a sweet after taste. I toast bread with butter sprinkle cinnamon after I spread the peanut butter n then add jelly! Sooo perfect!
Tysheema M.
SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter. Is the best peanut butter ever Peter Pan is no competition for Skippy smooth creamy peanut butter fuel the fun they have no preservative artificial flavors or colors.
Devour D.
Skippy Peanut butter is among my favorite. It's creamy and smooth and the right price. I love to bake with peanut butter so buying in larger containers is a must. For an evening snack we dip apples into peanut butter too. You can't go wrong when you buy Skippy!
Adele L.
yuma, AZ
Amazing taste. Always purchase creamy for my apples. It is reasonable prices at Walmart. Congress in small, medium & large sizes. If you love pineaut butter skippy is the way to go.
Cristina C.
I love peanut butter and Skippy is one of the best!  I love the super creamy nature of this peanut butter and it spreads like a dream.  Haha, I sound like a commercial, but I really do love this peanut butter and I would totally buy it again.
Kara E.
You can't go wrong with Skippy Peanut Butter it's great for anything! From sandwhiches, to desserts, to a treat for you dogs, Skippy Peanut Butter really works great.
Vanessa G.
This is hands down the best peanut butter it has an amazing taste and is super creamy. I like to use this on toast with sliced strawberries (yum) or in the classic peanut butter and jelly. It is by far the best peanut butter out there. The price is also very reasonable.
stephanie g.
london, ON
Which is your favorite smooth or chunky?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
What texture do you prefer? Chunky or creamy?
Veronica G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better then Jiffy?
claudia j.
Menlo Park, CA
In what snacks do you use this peanut butter as an ingredient?
Shawna E.
Wadsworth, OH
Can you buy Skippy peanut butter and Jelly mixed together?