BY SKIPPY #98 in Nut & Seed Butters

Buy on Walmart
Angelica ♛.
Review for: 2-40 more...
always it is so incredibly smooth and the flavor is unbeatable. i love just spreading this on a soft piece of white bread, weird? maybe, delicious? definitely. i love it, its tasteful and very smooth. its better than the other peanut butters.
Elle D.
Providence, RI
Review for: Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter 80 oz. Jar more...
This is my favvvve #peanutbutter not no skippy nothing else. I love skippy it has a sweet after taste. I toast bread with butter sprinkle cinnamon after I spread the peanut butter n then add jelly! Sooo perfect!
Kaila C.
I hear people say they love JIF peanut butter but I just love skippy peanut butter, it's always my go to! I buy mine at Walmart, its love costing especially if you get the value packs! It's just super creamy, spreads easily and just super duper delicious!!!
Jazmin L.
Mendota, CA
Who doesn’t love peanut butter? I do! I actually like both the creamy one and the crunchy one. I like how peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are a kid friendly meal, so it makes it easy for a child who just wants to have a quick snack.
Shannon S.
I get this peanut butter at Costco for an unbelievably low price. It is super creamy and I love that it tastes like real peanuts. It isn't as healthy as the natural varieties, but I think it's delicious!
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
Love this peanut butter...Super creamy and it goes perfect with apples... Bananas.... Pretzels....Etc...Not Tooo thick as some of the other peanut butters... Yummy
Leigh P.
Review for: 2-40 more...
This is my favorite peanut butter so far. I like the resembling cream of it and its not too sweet nor too bland. the taste is just perfect for my toast bread.
Krystle V.
Abington, PA
Great bang for your buck. Tastes great and spreads on smoothly. I used to make granola bars, melts easily, in less than a minute. Only peanut butter I use!
Ashley H.
Staten island, NY
I absolutely love peanut butter.  I like eating peanut butter and toast in the morning sometimes. It is super creamy and good.
Lauren P.
Easy to spread on. Tastes good on sandwiches or apples. Contains a lot of sugar for me personally, but my kids love it.