BY SKIPPY #9 in Nut & Seed Butters

Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter: No trans fat Roasted peanuts Sugar Hydrogenated vegetable oils see more...

• I've been looking for a new peanut butter but never tried skippy....5 Answers
  • How many calories is this?2 Answers
  • I grew up with this peanut butter and I absolutely love it! It is...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The reduced fat version is a great addition to our diet, which allows us to enjoy the same peanut butter brand we've always with less fat." in 42 reviews
  • "this is a really good peanut butter my kids like it and so do I and I don't have to worry about buying it for my kids." in 8 reviews
  • "(Besides those with nut allergies of course) It is very hard to mess up peanut butter, and Skippy has many different options from crunchy to creamy to low fat." in 6 reviews
  • "Always a staple in my pantry, can't go wrong with Skippy's peanut butter for sandwiches and crudite!" in 5 reviews
  • "This has been one of my favorite brands of peanut butter since I was a child." in 5 reviews
Rachel S.
Review for: Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter, 40 oz more...
I enjoy this peanut butter, it's thick and creamy with a great peanut butter taste. I grew up eating this peanut butter. I purchase a 2 pack at BJ's since both my daughter and husband loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We also have with Apple slices, crackers, celery and I use in cookies.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I am not a fan of peanut butter but now and then I'll eat a little or cook with it.
Skippy doesn't really stand out. It's about like any other peanut butter I have ever had. The taste isn't really much different.
I will continue to buy when it is on sale.
And sure I would recommend to someone who is looking for peanut butter.
Tysheema M.
Review for: Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter, 40 oz more...
Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter. Is the best peanut butter ever Peter Pan is no competition for Skippy smooth creamy peanut butter fuel the fun they have no preservative artificial flavors or colors.
Devour D.
Skippy Peanut butter is among my favorite. It's creamy and smooth and the right price. I love to bake with peanut butter so buying in larger containers is a must. For an evening snack we dip apples into peanut butter too. You can't go wrong when you buy Skippy!
Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter
sophia c.
St. Cloud
Review for: Skippy Peanut Butter, Creamy, 16.3 oz more...
This peanut butter is very good it’s very creamy it’s healthy also you could put it on sandwiches the flavor is good there’s no crunch and it recipes could be peanut butter on celery bread I recommend this peanut butter
Cristina C.
Review for: Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter, 40 oz more...
I love peanut butter and Skippy is one of the best!  I love the super creamy nature of this peanut butter and it spreads like a dream.  Haha, I sound like a commercial, but I really do love this peanut butter and I would totally buy it again.
Tabitha M.
Review for: Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter, 40 oz more...
I’m a creamy peanut butter eater. But only with jam lol. This peanut butter is among the best in my opinion. It tastes really good. And it’s very healthy for you—healthy fats!
Vanessa G.
This is hands down the best peanut butter it has an amazing taste and is super creamy. I like to use this on toast with sliced strawberries (yum) or in the classic peanut butter and jelly. It is by far the best peanut butter out there. The price is also very reasonable.
Charlie A.
Review for: Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter more...
This is my favorite peanut butter to have in my household. My partner loves his PB&J sandwichs, and I used it for baking and making other snacks. It's smooth and very easy to spread. It's creamy and has a true taste of peanut butter
Rochelle N.
Skippy peanut butter is very rich and creamy. This stuff is delicious. The consistency is thick so I only use a few spoons on my sandwiches. I pick mine up from vons or Costco!
stephanie g.
london, ON
Which is your favorite smooth or chunky?
Veronica G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better then Jiffy?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
What texture do you prefer? Chunky or creamy?
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
In what snacks do you use this peanut butter as an ingredient?
Shawna E.
Wadsworth, OH
Can you buy Skippy peanut butter and Jelly mixed together?