BY SKIPPY #7 in Nut Butter

Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter: No trans fat Roasted peanuts Sugar Hydrogenated vegetable oils see more...

• I've been looking for a new peanut butter but never tried skippy....5 Answers
  • How many calories is this?2 Answers
  • I grew up with this peanut butter and I absolutely love it! It is...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The reduced fat version is a great addition to our diet, which allows us to enjoy the same peanut butter brand we've always with less fat." in 42 reviews
  • "this is a really good peanut butter my kids like it and so do I and I don't have to worry about buying it for my kids." in 8 reviews
  • "(Besides those with nut allergies of course) It is very hard to mess up peanut butter, and Skippy has many different options from crunchy to creamy to low fat." in 6 reviews
  • "This has been one of my favorite brands of peanut butter since I was a child." in 5 reviews
  • "Always a staple in my pantry, can't go wrong with Skippy's peanut butter for sandwiches and crudite!" in 5 reviews
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
No palm oil!! Yay!!! Palm oil production is notoriously bad for the environment and most peanut butter brands have Palm oil in them. This was a major draw for me to purchase skippy and I love it. It's so smooth and creamy and delicious on everything- apples, toast, chocolate or by the spoonful! A great price for a solid product that is also kind to the earth- can't ask for more :).
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This is my families favorite brand of peanut butter. The price is great, especially if you buy the double jars at Costco. Buying this is bulk is a great way to go if you use this daily like we do. I have four boys and they love PBJ sandwiches in their lunches. Creamy and smooth ,this is so good. I eat it straight out of the jar with a spoon. YUM!
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I prefer chunky peanut butter, but I was staying with family and all the had was the creamy. It had a great peanut taste, without being too sweet from a ton of added sugar. I like to put it on toast that is right out of the toaster. I melts slightly and makes for a more decadent breakfast.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Foodie Expert
Me encanta él maní! Y esta crema de maní tiene un muy buen sabor, súper cremosa u tiene esos trositos de maní que me encantan muy crujientes! El precio es muy bueno y la calidad del producto es excelente! Me gusta untarla en galletitas o pan tostado.
Alexa P.
San Diego, CA
Was just talking to my family today about how I refuse to eat any other peanut butter. I am a peanut butter fiend (I don't like chocolate so this makes up for it) and even though it's on the pricier side of peanut butters, this is always my fave ♡
Margy O.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
I just made a peanut butter jelly sandwich with this chunky peanut butter and my 3 year old kept saying how yummy it was ... I think he said it like 50 times lolll I myself, also like this chunky style peanut butter its really good
Guadalupe G.
Foodie Expert
Why would you ever go for the crunchy peanut butter when you can enhance your snacking and sandwich experience by going for smooth and soft ? The flavor is on point and sweet but not artificial. You can't go wrong with skippy :)
lisa z.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love peanut butter and use this as a hunger saver in my fast pace job. I cannot always eat when my body wants too so I take a teaspoon of peanut to help get through to when I can eat. It is inexpensive and has great taste.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Foodie Expert
My go-to peanut butter in my household! The peanut butter is so creamy and easily goes on whatever I'm eating whether it's a sandwich, rice cake or apples. Good to cook with too! And the taste tastes like pure peanuts too!
Kayla C.
Let's just say that this is not only my favorite but my dogs favorite peanut butter! We got it at HEB one day to make dog treats with so I decided to give some to her and watching her eat it was the best!
stephanie g.
london, ON
Which is your favorite smooth or chunky?
Veronica G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better then Jiffy?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
What texture do you prefer? Chunky or creamy?
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
In what snacks do you use this peanut butter as an ingredient?
Shawna E.
Wadsworth, OH
Can you buy Skippy peanut butter and Jelly mixed together?